Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) January 18, 2016
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) APSP University, the industry’s premier pool, spa, and hot tub training provider, announces its winter courses for pool and spa builders, designers, and hot tub and service providers.
The list of classes includes:
Virtual Courses (Courses are three or four hours in duration. Check course description for full details.)
- Pool & Spa Construction Course: February 1, 3, 8, 10, 15 and 17
- CHTT Certified Hot Tub Technician Course: February 2, 4, 9 and 11
- CST Certified Service Technician Course: March 1, 3, 8, 10, 15 and 17
- CMS Certified Maintenance Specialist Course: March 22 24, 29, 31, April 5 and April 7
- Retail Sales Associate Program: Feb 29, March 2, 7, 9, 14 and 16
- CHTT Certified Hot Tub Technician Course: February 11-12 – Atlanta, GA
- Region 2 Tech School (CMS, CST) Feb. 8-12 – Ocean City, MD
- Retail Bootcamp: March 3 – Fort Worth, TX
- Retail Bootcamp: March 10 – Indianapolis, IN
- Pool & Spa Inspection Course
- Pool & Spa Construction Course
- CST Certified Service Technician Course
- CMS Certified Maintenance Specialist Course
- CHTT Certified Hot Tub Technician Course
For more information or to register for these courses, visit APSPUniversity.org or contact your APSP account representative at memberservices(at)apsp(dot)org or call 703-838-0083.
About APSP University
APSP University is the country’s premier pool, spa and hot tub education provider. Offered in classrooms around the country, as self-study programs, and in an on-line format, APSP University courses are all based upon the nationally recognized ANSI/APSP/ICC pool, hot tub, and spa standards. This means participants are learning building techniques and service and repair methods that are based on current technologies and sound research. APSP Certified professionals use state-of-the-art technology to deliver and service quality pools, spas, and hot tubs. To see complete course and certification offerings, as well as webinars, visit APSP.org/APSPUniversity.
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) is the world’s oldest and largest association representing swimming pool, hot tub, and spa manufacturers, distributors, manufacturers’ agents, designers, builders, installers, suppliers, retailers, and service professionals. Dedicated to the growth and development of its members’ businesses and to promoting the enjoyment and safety of pools and spas, APSP offers a range of services, from professional development to advancing key legislation and regulation at the federal and local levels, to consumer outreach and public safety. APSP is the only industry organization recognized by the American National Standards Institute to develop and promote national standards for pools, hot tubs, and spas. For more information, visit APSP.org.