TrackResults Software Nominated for Perspective Magazine Awards in Four Categories

Share Article

TrackResults Software has been nominated in four outstanding categories: Philanthropist of the Year, Best Strategic Partner, Best Technology, and Best Innovation. The Perspective Magazine Awards program is the only global awards in the vacation ownership industry that is judged by both a panel of experts and industry peers.

News Image
We are thrilled to be nominated again for Perspective Magazine Awards. 2015 was a year of fulfillment for us, we launched V.8, improved our API software and our support team. To be nominated is indeed an honor, it validates our hard work and our vision

TrackResults Software has been nominated in four outstanding categories: Philanthropist of the Year, Best Strategic Partner, Best Technology, and Best Innovation.

The Perspective Magazine Awards program is the only global awards in the vacation ownership industry that is judged by both a panel of experts and industry peers.

The judging panel is comprised of experts from the vacation ownership industry and account for 80% of the vote. The remaining 20% comes from online voting from thousands of industry professionals who vote for their favorite nominees.

“We are thrilled to be nominated again for Perspective Magazine Awards. 2015 was a year of fulfillment for us. We launched V.8, improved our API software and our support team. To be nominated is indeed an honor. It validates our hard work and our vision for where we as a company and the industry are going,” said Sean Nickerson CMO and Cofounder of TrackResults Software.

TrackResults in 30 Seconds:

TrackResults Business Intelligence Software makes business decisions easier, safer and more profitable by accessing data in real time from multiple sources. Layering data analysis brings the most relevant data to the surface. Managers and executives can easily craft their own custom reports in minutes.

Recently honored as the first ever recipient of the ACE Innovator Small Business Award, TrackResults is an active member of American Resort Developers Association (ARDA), having previously earned Perspective Magazine’s ‘Best Business Product’ and ‘Best Product Development’ awards.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Sean Nickerson
TrackResults
+1 801-649-6290
Email >
@Track_Results
Follow >
TrackResults
since: 03/2011
Like >
TrackResults Software

Follow us on
Visit website