While Jay Jay is perhaps best-known as manager and lead guitarist of rock band Twisted Sister, he has also gained a reputation as a good businessman and entrepreneur and has been been writing a bi-weekly column for Inc. magazine's website since 2014.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) January 19, 2016
Joel Bruckenstein, CFP®, producer of the T3 Technology conferences and other educational events/materials for the financial services industry, is bringing musician, entrepreneur and motivational speaker Jay Jay French to speak at the eleventh annual T3 Technology Conference for financial advisory firms. The event will take place February 10-12, 2016 in at the Marriott Harbor Resort in Ft. Lauderdale. Pre-conference activities will occur on February 9th.
“While Jay Jay is perhaps best-known as the manager and lead guitarist of the rock band Twisted Sister, he has also over the years gained a reputation for being a good businessman and entrepreneur,” Bruckenstein said. “He has since 2014 been writing a bi-weekly column for Inc. magazine’s website, where he shares his thoughts on being a successful entrepreneur. He is also a very funny guy who speaks his mind and lets the chips fall where they may. I’m excited to be bringing Jay Jay and his Twisted Business keynote to this year’s T3 Advisor conference.”
Also on the main stage at T3:
- Academy Award Winning Producer Ed Saxon: Saxon will in his storytelling workshop discuss why a polished value proposition statement is a necessity and share tips from the world’s best storytellers – Hollywood filmmakers – to help the financial advisors attending craft a personal brand story that will build trust with clients and prospects.
- Finance Futurist Lex Sokolin: According to Ryan Neal, tech writer at WealthManagement.com, Sokolin has become known for what some call mind-blowing presentations on the future of wealth management – “the kind delivered at industry conferences that generate discussions, and arguments, all the way through the after-party.”
- Presentations from top sponsors: eMoney, Fidelity, Junxure, MoneyGuidePro, Laserfiche, Morningstar, Riskalyze, Oranj and Vanare. For example: Aaron Klein, CEO at Riskalyze, will in his main stage session unveil technology that will transform how advisors keep clients aligned with their Risk Number for the long term. Greg Sauer, VP of Business Development at Oranj, will discuss today’s digital world and how it creates challenges for advisors to stay connected with their clients' fast paced lives and collaborate in a meaningful way.
NEW THIS YEAR
- T3 Technology Labs, an interactive experience for attendees: On February 9th, a pre-conference / arrival day, the top tier sponsors will host technology labs as an “apple store” type experience. Attendees can visit technology labs to observe and learn about the latest technology and services available, along with opportunities to receive one-on-one support with those platforms.
- Creating a Tech Spending and Training Plan with Matt Lynch, Managing Partner, Strategy and Resources LLC: One of the industry’s top strategic consultants will spend an hour with those who arrive by 6:00 pm on the pre-conference day, February 9th. Lynch and his Resource Partner consulting team will talk about creating a spending and training plan that will have meaningful impact on attendee firms.
- A Fireside Chat with Joel Bruckenstein and Paul West, Managing Director of Peak Advisor Alliance: Peak is a large and highly respected coaching service that also provides turnkey digital content and the Digital Fortress marketing communications platform for financial advisors. West and Bruckenstein will discuss the rise of the eAdvisor and how best to adapt as a personal financial advisor.
CORE CONFERENCE AGENDA
A mix of technology providers, data scientists and financial advisors will spend the three official conference days talking about the rise of the eAdvisor and how to better serve clients while scaling and achieving growth. The biggest and best technology companies and custodians as well as an exciting array of new and emerging fintech innovators will showcase their wares and share their futuristic insights.
Designed to bring together independent financial advisors and company decision-makers with the creators of the industry’s most innovative technology solutions, this annual industry gathering has become the place to learn about and do research on the best marketing, productivity and workflow solutions available. The Grand Opening Reception will take place in the exhibit hall February 10, 2016, following a full day of Super Sessions, Breakouts, and Main Stage presentations.
The exhibit hall will be open all day February, 10th and 11th (and half day February 12th) so that advisors can visit with the fintech innovators who will be demonstrating their solutions and answering questions about their integrations and plans for the future. This is a great opportunity for advisors to get 1:1 face time with the Chief Technology Officers and data scientists who actually create the solutions they need to better serve their clients and run more profitable businesses.
As a courtesy to members of the media who will be covering the conference in person – and for those who are unable to make the trip but would like to stay on top of all the news – Bruckenstein’s communications team will be posting major announcements on the T3 blog technologytoolsfortoday.com/blog. They will be sending out a daily digest of those announcements to members of the press. Anyone who would like to be notified immediately when an announcement goes up on the T3 blog can sign up for an RSS feed technologytoolsfortoday.com/blog/feed.
Journalists may contact teresalaw(at)impactcommunications(dot)org to request a press pass.
Interested parties can visit http://www.technologytoolsfortoday.com/conferences to view the agenda and register for the event. Preferred pricing for advisors and broker/dealer employees who wish to attend the conference are available through the AICPA, FPA, Fox Financial Planning Network, XY Network, Kitces.com, Strategy and Resources LLC, Impact Communications, TD Ameritrade Institutional, Investment News, Financial Planning magazine, Bob Veres Inside Information, and Peak Advisor Alliance.
InvestmentNews is the official media sponsor for the T3 Advisor Conference. Additional advertising support is being provided by Financial Planning magazine and the Journal of Financial Planning / FPA.
For breaking news, use the official Twitter hashtag #T32016. Join the @T3fan Community on Twitter or “like” the T3 Facebook page for other updates. Additional details and about the conference can be found on the T3 website http://www.TechnologyToolsForToday.com.
To view other highlights of the eleventh annual T3 Advisor conference: [http://www.technologytoolsfortoday.com/blog/rise-eadvisor