Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 19, 2016
Thanks Again®, the world’s only cross-border airport coalition loyalty program, is marking the new year as “Sweet 16” -- 2016, that is – with a focus on delivering significantly enhanced new products and services with global expansion and a deeper strength across North America.
Thanks Again is a leading consumer loyalty program partnering with airports and travel retailers to provide frequent business and leisure travelers with reward points on top of what they already earn from the hotel and airline loyalty programs in which they are enrolled. While Thanks Again has seen considerable growth in 2015 through working with some of the largest and most popular traveler loyalty programs, the company intends to expand its network even further throughout the new year with the following initiatives:
- Global partner expansion with a specific focus on Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean and Asia Pacific, in addition to its continued attention to the growth of its U.S. partner base.
- Finalization of partnerships with MasterCard® in China and India – 2 of the fastest growing air passenger markets globally. These extended partnerships are well poised to attract more outbound Chinese and Indian travelers to the U.S. and other countries in which Thanks Again has a participating merchant presence.
- A re-launched, renewed partnership with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the world’s busiest airport.
“2016 marks an important year for us at Thanks Again as we make a real push to continue our growth here in the U.S. market, and strategically target global expansion as well,” said Marc Ellis, Chief Executive Officer of Thanks Again. “Thanks Again’s mission is to make travel more rewarding – and being present in more markets across the globe will help us do that on a larger scale.”
In April 2016, backed by leading CRM and Loyalty technology provider Comarch, Inc., Thanks Again will be introducing a suite of new products to enhance the experience for both its members as well as its partners.
- The beacon-enabled Mobile Application will include, among other features, proximity-based messaging and customer engagement marketing services.
- For airport partners, there will be a Business Intelligence Dashboard to help airport leaders easily aggregate and manage information and intelligence from multiple local sources, and deliver this insightful information in a useable format.
- To give members more flexibility in their redemption choices, the company’s core loyalty product has been overhauled to now offer Thanks Again Points, redeemable for a varying array of travel rewards including airline miles, hotel points, Visa® prepaid cards and airport perks. No longer are members wedded to any one redemption option – now they can have them all.
About Thanks Again
Thanks Again®, headquartered in Atlanta, is the leading cross-border loyalty and consumer engagement platform that makes travel more rewarding for frequent travelers. The only rewards program of its kind, Thanks Again enables members to earn points when they shop, park and dine at thousands of retailers in and around more than 100 airports. Accumulated points are incremental, above and beyond the rewards already received from existing travel loyalty programs. Integrated with MasterCard®, Visa® and American Express®, the card-linked loyalty program is free, easy to use and does not require members to carry a separate card or key fob. Visit thanksagain.com to learn more or connect via Facebook.com/thanksagain, Twitter.com/thanksagain and YouTube.com/thanksagainLLC.