Warwickshire (PRWEB UK) 19 January 2016
With AMP6 now underway, the arrival of retail competition in 2017, and the new SIM measures, there is a lot at stake in the world of the water customer.
Customer engagement specialists, Rant & Rave are sponsoring the 4th annual Utility Week Water Customer Conference which takes place on the 20th January 2016 in Birmingham’s city centre.
This established event once again brings together senior Directors from water companies, solution providers and regulatory bodies to drive forward the increasingly central issue of consumer strategy in a time of a great paradigm shift.
The annual conference is a must-attend event for all individuals within the UK water industry tasked with delivering a customer-centric business strategy.
Those attending will:
- Prepare for the opening of the non-domestic market to retail competition in 2017
- Find out how to make technology work best for you and the consumer
- Listen to constructive case studies on internal and external communications
- Hear a panel of experts discuss the new SIM measures and their optimisation
- Understand the need and method towards winning customer trust through the customer journey
- Address the issue of vulnerable customers and their inclusion in your strategy
Expert speakers at this year’s conference include:
- Richard Flint – CEO, Yorkshire Water
- Ben Jeffs – CEO, Market Operator Service LTD (MOSL)
- Alan Lovell – Chair, Consumer Council for Water
- Sarah Bentley – Chief Customer Officer, Severn Trent Water
- Anne Hobson – Head of Customer Comms, United Utilities
- Sue Lindsay – Head of Customer Retentions, Wessex Water
To find out more about the event, visit: http://www.uw-watercustomer.net/40157
About Rant & Rave:
Its multi-channel solutions let brands proactively communicate with and gather fast feedback from their customers to manage and measure the customer experience. By providing solutions which are customer, not brand, centric Rant & Rave helps its clients to transform Ranters into Ravers and turn happy customers into lifelong advocates.
To find out more about Rant & Rave, visit: http://www.rantandrave.com.