Washington, DC (PRWEB) January 19, 2016
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. is pleased to announce its upcoming Jan. 28 webinar, “Wall Street’s 2016 Forecast for Health Plans: Mega-Mergers, Value-Based Deals, ACA Exchanges and More,” an annual forecasting of how the health insurance sector — and individual health plans — are likely to perform in the coming year, which plans should rise or fall, and which trends are expected to have the greatest impact on health plans’ bottom lines.
Vishnu Lekraj, a senior equity analyst for Morningstar, Inc., and Stephen Zaharuk, a senior vice president in the Life and Health Insurance Group at Moody’s Investors Service, will provide valuable perspectives and reliable intelligence on questions that include:
- Which trends are most likely to boost health plan profitability in 2016?
- What is the likely outcome of the proposed health plan mega-mergers? Which insurers are likely to benefit the most? What impact will consolidation have on the entire health plan spectrum?
- Will there be a continuation of 2015’s merger & acquisition activity in 2016?
- How will private exchanges, value-based contracting and narrow network strategies affect earnings and stock valuations?
- Will participation in Affordable Care Act exchanges be a winning or losing strategy for the health plan sector in 2016? Which insurers are positioned best to take advantage of public exchange opportunities?
- To what extent will health plans attempt to limit expenses further given the need for scale and the pressures of medical loss ratios?
- Which insurers are best positioned to grow through Medicare Advantage and managed Medicaid program participation?
- Which insurers are most likely to shift into higher-margin businesses outside of traditional insurance?
Visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/c6m05_012816 for more details and registration information.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, Websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars and virtual conferences.