CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) January 20, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2016 Business Intelligence Software GridSM report to help businesses make the best technology decisions. Tableau Desktop, InsightSquared, Phocas Software, Zoho Reports and QlikView were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Additionally, Chartio, GoodData, Looker, Sisense, BOARD, Alteryx, Izenda and Easy Insight were named High Performers, earning strong customer satisfaction scores with a smaller market presence. InsightSquared and Phocas Software earned the highest overall satisfaction scores, while SAS Business Intelligence earned the highest overall market presence score.
The GridSM leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
The Winter 2016 Business Intelligence Software GridSM Report revealed these high level insights about the Business Intelligence software market as a whole:
- Raising the Stakes — Several products pushed the envelope in terms of overall satisfaction for this report. InsightSquared and Phocas Software pulled away from the pack while several products fell from Leaders or High Performers to Contenders and Niche products since the Summer 2015 report.
- Vying for Leader Status — When only considering how products serve small businesses and mid-market companies (less than 1000 employees), no product has gained enough market presence to be considered a Leader. Several products are performing well as High Performers among either or both customer segments.
- Smooth Business Relationships — The ease of doing business with Business Intelligence vendors improved to a high 87 percent average satisfaction in this report.
- Easy Intelligence — Ease of setup and ease of use were the main concerns among reviewers across products. Business Intelligence with out-of-the-box data connectors and self-service analytics were the ideal applications described by users. Ease of use averaged at 84 percent satisfaction while ease of setup averaged 78 percent.
- Features with Room to Improve — The lowest rated features on average were predictive analytics (73 percent satisfaction), automodeling (75 percent), and mobile BI (77 percent).
About the Business Intelligence Software GridSM report:
- The report is based on nearly 790 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 140 products listed in G2 Crowd’s business intelligence category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 50,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com
For more information, please contact:
Adam Beeson, communications director for G2 Crowd, 847-867-0048, firstname.lastname@example.org