RightAnswers’ latest product enhancements elevate the customer experience through a better approach to knowledge for customer service and faster delivery of knowledge to the customer.
Edison, NJ (PRWEB) January 21, 2016
RightAnswers, Inc., the #1 provider of knowledge management, self-service and social knowledge solutions for customer service, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named the RightAnswers Enterprise Knowledge Hub as a 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award winner for the third year in a row.
RightAnswers software addresses major issues that customer service organizations face: How to keep the knowledge up-to-date, how to get customer service agents to use the knowledge and how to improve the customer experience.
“RightAnswers’ latest product enhancements elevate the customer experience through a better approach to knowledge for customer service and faster delivery of knowledge to the customer,” said Jeffrey Weinstein, President and CEO, RightAnswers.
Specifically cited for the 2016 Product of the Year Award are new capabilities around:
- enterprise-wide knowledge sharing that improves collaboration and promotes a more complete knowledge base
- gamification that keeps customer service agents and customers engaged with the knowledge
- an automated knowledge quality tool that assures high-quality knowledge creation
The 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award recognizes vendors that are advancing the call center, CRM and teleservices industries one solution at a time. The award highlights products that enable their clients to meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
“On behalf of both TMC and CUSTOMER magazine, it is my pleasure to honor RightAnswers with a 2016 Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Its Enterprise Knowledge Hub has proven deserving of this elite status and I look forward to continued innovation from RightAnswers in 2016 and beyond.”
The 18th Annual Product of the Year Award winners will be published in the 2016 January/February issue of CUSTOMER magazine.
RightAnswers is the #1 provider of cloud-based knowledge management, web and mobile self-service and social knowledge solutions for improving customer service, IT support and enterprise-wide collaboration. Our flagship product, the Enterprise Knowledge Hub, promotes knowledge-sharing across your organization, increasing employee engagement and your overall productivity and efficiency. Our 450+ clients around the globe use RightAnswers seamlessly integrated with their CRM, ITSM or other enterprise software to provide outstanding customer experiences while saving millions of dollars a year. Learn more at rightanswers.com.
TMC’s CUSTOMER Magazine
TMC’s CUSTOMER magazine premiered in September 2012 and is the industry’s new, definitive source for news, product information, and strategies for communications that engage customers and potential customers. Each issue of CUSTOMER includes news and insights on the latest developments in agent training, analytics, ERP, IVR, social CRM solutions, mobile apps, workforce management and more. Please visit customer.tmcnet.com for more information.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit tmcnet.com.