Warwickshire (PRWEB UK) 21 January 2016
Increasing pressure from UK energy regulator Ofgem, public mistrust, and a technology shift are driving energy utilities to drastically improve their customer service and engagement standards.
Customer engagement specialists, Rant & Rave are sponsoring the 2nd Annual Utility Week Energy Customer Conference which will address how all utilities can improve engagement with consumers and use award-winning best practices from both the energy markets and other sectors to drive their performance.
On a strategic level, senior executives will share insight on social media, smart metering, marketing, competition, policy and increasing loyalty whilst improving basic customer service and the resulting satisfaction levels.
Those who attend will:
- Understand how to drive better financial performance through enhanced customer satisfaction
- Explore strategies to deliver customer awareness of smart meters
- Learn how smaller entrants to the energy market are attracting new customers
- Identify innovative ways to boost consumer engagement
- Find out new methods to improve complaint handling procedures and design effective ways to monitor responses
This year’s conference takes place on the 21st of January 2016 in Birmingham with expert speakers including:
- Nicola Eaton Sawford - Managing Director, Customer Whisperers
- David Bird - Director, Residential & Customer Operations, E. ON
- Andrew Beasley - Managing Director, Flow Energy
- Mariano Albera - Chief Technology Officer, OVO Energy
- Jo Causon - Chief Executive Officer, Institute of Customer Service
- Rebecca Sedler - Director of B2B Commercial, EDF Energy
To find out more about the event, visit: http://www.uw-energycustomer.net/home
About Rant & Rave:
Its multi-channel solutions let brands proactively communicate with and gather fast feedback from their customers to manage and measure the customer experience. By providing solutions which are customer, not brand, centric Rant & Rave helps its clients to transform Ranters into Ravers and turn happy customers into lifelong advocates.
To find out more about Rant & Rave visit http://www.rantandrave.com.