Lexington, KY (PRWEB) January 21, 2016
CatholicAdNet is a network of Catholic and family friendly websites reaching millions of users per month.
“Our goal is to engage and support the Catholic faithful so that we can help them effectively share their message to a broad audience through the use of modern technology,” said CatholicAdNet President and founder Robert B. Trussell, Jr. “CatholicAdNet brokers the placement of family friendly advertisements for publishers and advertisers so that Catholic companies, publications, blogs, and organizations can concentrate on their missions without having to worry about incompatible content.”
Catholic AdNet’s Family Friendly Ad Content Helps Publishers and Advertisers:
- Concentrate on sharing their story and brand with confidence
- Eliminate the risk of incompatible content
- Take part in the New Evangelization
CatholicAdNet’s State-of-the-Art Technology Helps Advertisers:
- Target and optimize ad campaigns, according to location
- Generate detailed reports to manage and optimize your campaigns
- Manage campaigns by lifetime or daily budget. Set your max CPM/CPC per campaign.
CatholicAdNet’s User Friendly Interface Helps Publishers:
- Monitor traffic and advertiser performance for all client sites
- Implement ads with ease, just copy and paste code
- Earn high eCPMs from safe advertisers
CatholicAdNet publishers and advertisers will reach millions of Catholics with mobile ready banner and dockable footer ads that have been individually verified and screened for content.
Visit http://www.CatholicAdNet.Com to begin sharing your Family Friendly mission and message with your target audience.
About CatholicAdNet: CatholicAdNet.com is a Catholic-focused advertising network that connects family friendly ad content with websites that are consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church. Our goal is to support the Catholic faithful as they share the Gospel via modern technology, echoing Pope Saint John Paul II's call to Catholics for a "New Evangelization."
CatholicAdNet.Com is owned by Catholic365 LLC. Any realized profits will be donated to Catholic evangelizing charities.
CatholicAdNet.Com was founded by Robert B. Trussell Jr, retired founder and CEO of Tempur-Pedic International and current Vice Chairman of Tempur Sealy International. He is involved in various Catholic evangelization projects and is Chairman of Catholics Come Home Inc, Catholic365 LLC, Virtue Media Inc, and Real Life Radio Lexington, Ky.