Changes in American healthcare are impacting patients and their doctors. Challenged by unprecedented uncertainty in treatment options and physician practice survival, MDbizWORX’s ancillary services provide solutions for both.
West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) January 22, 2016
MDbizWORX, a national provider of premier ancillary medical services now offers independent Primary Care Physicians (PCPs) new ways to diagnose and treat many of their patient’s serious medical conditions “in-office” rather than referring them out to a specialist. This means:
- Better, more efficient, affordable and integrated patient care
- Improved practice financial stability
- Enhanced development of Patient/Doctor relationship (“whole person care”)
As part of a customized program for patients, MDbizWORX has sought the best ancillary services available to address the most chronic health issues facing Americans today through their “Best Health: Top Five Ancillary Services for 2016."
Sixty two percent of patients believe they get better care from their PCP rather than from a specialist. That is because PCPs are able to build a long-term, trusting relationship with their patients and work together to meet the patient’s needs and goals. That is why patients prefer to have their PCP handle as much of their healthcare as possible and why adding additional ancillary products to provide more services is critical.
These “in-office services” offer PCP patients unparalleled convenience, time-savings and increased confidentially.
- Allergy Testing & Therapy - Needle-free testing method that quickly identifies the source of allergy problems as well as offers in-home treatment to reduce and often eliminate future allergy reactions. Treat the allergies, not just symptoms.
- Autonomic Nervous System Testing - Measures the changes in your arterial stiffness as well as arterial blockage - allows physician to suggest appropriate lifestyle, nutritional, and therapeutic protocols to regain appropriate health.
- Cardiac Diagnostic Testing - Identifies cardiac and vascular health issues so that timely scheduling of appropriate medical procedures happen, ensuring your well-being.
- In-Office Medication Dispensing - Onsite prescription fills process that provides greater convenience, confidentiality and compliance for your patients.
- Nerve Conduction Testing - Identifies and isolates source of pain or loss of dexterity and numbness in patient's extremities and back in order to design specific therapy to patient’s needs.
- Practice Specific - Patient and physician working together can now customize innovative testing and procedures. With the agility of smaller physician groups and their natural inclination toward innovation and efficiency, Practice Specific testing assists physicians in “whole patient care” designed for a specific demographic.
The constantly evolving healthcare environment of today challenges many patients and physicians when large conglomerates absorb family physicians. Therefore, patients must contend with the inefficiencies and non-personalization that these large healthcare systems tend to produce.
MDbizWORX is a leading healthcare consultancy, focused on assisting independent physicians in providing extraordinary patient care while enhancing the health of the medical practice to assure sustainability and continuity of the practice. This creates solid healthcare upon which the patient can strongly rely.
For more information about Ancillary Services, visit http://www.mdbizworx.com.