Bonita Springs, FL (PRWEB) January 22, 2016
CSI global-fleet, a leading provider of commercial fleet fuel cards, is pleased to announce a new comprehensive Over the Road (OTR) fuel card solution. The global-fleet OTR fuel card is an all-in-one solution that offers more flexibility and benefits than a traditional credit card can provide.
Freight trucking is a critical part of our nation’s infrastructure. The fuel required to keep long-haul drivers on the road is costly, but declining diesel fuel prices create a favorable environment for owner-operators to get back on the road or increase their routes.
“This is an ideal time for global-fleet to launch a new card program that offers hard working truck drivers not only fuel benefits but also the ability to manage many aspects of their business, all from one card,” said Keith Stone, President of CSI global-fleet. “We’re eager to bring these benefits to the marketplace and provide this important industry with the tools needed to operate more efficiently and maximize their time on the road.”
Key highlights of the global-fleet OTR card program include:
- Nationwide acceptance – enjoy universal acceptance at thousands of merchants and 99% of all truck stops across the U.S.
- Fuel discounts – save with cash versus credit pricing with zero transaction fees
- Factoring – secure the cash you need to manage your business
- Permits – keep your drivers moving and in compliance by purchasing temporary permits on the go
- Driver Road Services – pay for routine maintenance or emergency needs while on the road
- Access to the largest service network – ensure fair pricing and quick tire replacement with more than 2,800 locations nationwide
- Fleet Telematics – monitor fuel usage and driver behavior with our easy-to-use fleet vehicle tracking solution
- Cash services – obtain cash advances, ATM access and PlusCheck® services
Visit http://www.global-fleet.com/otr-fuel-card to learn more about the global-fleet OTR fuel card.
Owned and operated by CSI Enterprises, Inc., global-fleet has been a recognized leader in the commercial fleet fuel business for over 26 years, with international experience spanning the Americas, Canada, Europe and Asia. More than 10,000 customers have relied on our expertise and our universally accepted fuel cards to better manage fleets, control spending and maximize savings. With multiple fuel card programs including specialty products for trucking, tax exempt, marine and aviation, fleets of all sizes can benefit from our industry-leading fuel card offerings. Visit http://www.global-fleet.com to learn more.