Effective onboarding and activation that emphasizes customer engagement can help financial institutions boost profitability by $212 per customer.
Lexington, Ky. (PRWEB) January 25, 2016
● Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, today announced the launch of Kofax Onboarding Agility™, a solution framework that automates and streamlines new customer onboarding processes.
● Onboarding Agility is ideal for banking, insurance and other financial services organizations, as well as other industries such as healthcare and government
● Onboarding Agility is built on the Kofax TotalAgility® platform, and leverages its mobile, omnichannel capture, process automation, dynamic case management, customer communications management, electronic signature and process analytics capabilities to accelerate the onboarding process and improve the customer experience.
● Onboarding Agility offers a faster path to onboarding success with reference templates, sample process workflows, configurable user interfaces, document learning sets, integration with third party applications, interactive customer communications and analytics dashboards.
● Onboarding Agility is a flexible, extensible framework that can be tailored to meet unique requirements of organizations over time.
● The solution supports Lexmark’s latest smart multi-function products and other multi-function devices, so users can easily leverage those devices for more document intensive onboarding requirements.
● Onboarding Agility enables organizations to reduce costly customer onboarding process abandonment, grow their customer base and ensure better compliance.
● Kofax Onboarding Agility is available now. For more information and a demonstration of Onboarding Agility, contact Lexmark.
According to Javelin Strategy & Research, “Effective onboarding and activation that emphasizes customer engagement can help financial institutions boost profitability by $212 per customer.” (1)
According to Forrester Research, “Production costs dominate the on-boarding discussion today, but how your organization treats customers will be the main focus in the future. Rampant commoditization of core services means one thing: Future margins will come from satisfied customers who remember smooth on-boarding experiences and competent exception management.” (2)
“Customers today conduct personal and professional business when, how and wherever they like. To win their business, organizations must meet these expectations, beginning with the initial onboarding experience,” said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president of Lexmark and president of Lexmark Enterprise Software. “Onboarding Agility allows organizations to simplify and transform the first mile of business from the critical initial interaction, thus increasing the likelihood of fostering a long-lasting, profitable relationship.”
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at http://www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo, Open the possibilities, Kofax TotalAgility, and Kofax Onboarding Agility are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1 - Javelin Strategy & Research, Convert `Silent Attrition’ into Banking Engagement and Profits, 11th February 2015
2 - Forrester Research, Forrester Vendor Landscape: Financial Services Client On-
Boarding Solutions Providers Offer Fresh Ideas And Approaches For On-Boarding Challenges, Craig Le Clair, 28th September 2015