Chicago (PRWEB) January 25, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2016 Survey Grid report to help businesses make the best technology decisions. Qualtrics and SurveyMonkey were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Additionally, GetFeedback.com, SurveyGizmo, Survicate, QuickTapSurvey, Marketizator and SurveyCTO were named High Performers, earning strong customer satisfaction scores with a smaller market presence. Qualtrics earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while SurveyMonkey earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
The Winter 2016 Survey Grid Report revealed these high level insights about the survey software market as a whole:
- Strong customer support - Many users wrote that they were pleased with the support they received from their survey software vendor, and the category average for the quality of support satisfaction rating was 91 percent. Seven of the 11 vendors scored at least a 90 percent.
- Importance of customization - Many survey users wrote about the importance of having flexible survey design and question types. Having the ability to customize the content of the survey, as well as its aesthetics, was mentioned frequently in short-answer responses.
- Intuitive software - Users of each product wrote that the respective survey tools were easy to use, and the category average satisfaction rating for ease of use was 90 percent. No product scored lower than 84 percent for ease of use.
About the Survey Grid report:
- The report is based on nearly 350 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 57 products listed in G2 Crowd’s survey category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 50,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com
For more information, please contact:
Communications Director for G2 Crowd
# # #