Mequon, WI (PRWEB) January 26, 2016
Bad Wolf Technologies is proud to introduce the new Power Control Module (PCM) for the AirKnight HD™ Video Recorders. The PCM is specifically designed as a power management system for the AirKnight HD recorders which will serve as a power backup source to prevent file corruption in the event of power failure, and provide a steady and clean power source.
The PCM allows the system to operate as a black-box recorder without any user interaction. The AirKnight HD recorders can be configured to start recording upon system boot. The PCM is a highly intelligent Uninterruptible Power Supply that keeps system working to 100% of its capacity.
POWER MODULE CONTROL FEATURES:
- Mil-Spec MS-Type Power Input and Output Connectors
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure with Mounting Brackets
- 8-bit High-Speed Microprocessor
- 2700mAh Replaceable Battery Pack
- Thermal Runaway Protection in accordance with the FAA guidelines
- Overcharge Protection in accordance with the FAA guidelines
- Over-voltage Protection in accordance with the FAA guidelines
- Battery “kill” Mechanism (in case of a malfunction/short in the battery pack)
- Ultra-high Speed seamless switch-over from the main power to the battery, and vice versa.
- LED visual status indication if the battery is in use or is being charged.
About Bad Wolf Technologies LLC
Bad Wolf Technologies LLC leads the market in high definition Aviation and Marine applications for harsh environments. Our products are designed for and are found in a variety of industries and applications.
Bad Wolf Technologies COTS products are designed for applications such Aerial Helicopter Tours, Geospatial, Surveying, Line (pipeline and power line) Inspection, First Responder, Airborne Firefighting, Airborne Tactical, Mission Recording & Debriefing, and more.