Packed with key discussions on phenol and acetone demand/supply, downstream market dynamics and trade flows between regions, the summit gathers major players from Asia and worldwide.
Shanghai, China (PRWEB) January 27, 2016
Packed with key discussions on phenol and acetone demand/supply, downstream market dynamics and trade flows between regions, the summit, organised by Centre for Management Technology, gathers major players from Asia and worldwide.
Li Yimin, Senior Analyst, Macro Team, SWS Research leads the sessions with the ‘Global Economic Outlook’ focusing on the volatile China economy. A joint session on ‘Changing Dynamics of Phenol/Acetone Market in China’ is presented by Tao Haixing, Vice Chief Economist and Zhangxin, Senior Product Manager at East-China Company of Sinopec Chemical Commercial Holding Company. They elaborate on China’s phenol/acetone supply and demand projections, downstream derivatives demand, their plans to overcome excess capacities and an overview of the new export destinations. A third China focus session will be presented by Cepsa.
The ‘Shift in Global Phenol/Acetone Trade Flow & Trends’ is presented by Kitiya Hongsirikarn, Senior Analyst, Nexant Asia. Phenol/acetone market in India is discussed in two sessions – ‘India’s Phenol/Acetone Markets & Derivatives to Drive the Future’ by K. Shankar, Vice President – Commercial & Marketing, Deepak Phenolics and ‘Phenol/Acetone Trade in India’ by Leo Zhou, Regional Manager, Basic Chemical Division, Mitsui & Co.
The summit also includes key discussions on:
- Development in Polycarbonate Market – Jens Kaatze, Senior Vice President Global Product Management, Polycarbonate Business Unit, Covestro (Shanghai) Management Company
- Global Propylene Market Overview & Trade Flow – Wonsoo Byun, Managing Consultant, Nexant Asia
- Cumene Market Trends Worldwide – Jennifer Marchi, International Product Manager, Cedar Petrochemicals
- Crude Oil Market Outlook & Trends - Gordon Kwan, Head of Regional Oil/Gas Research, Nomura
- Polycarbonate Technology Update – Michael Streng, Director of polymer technologies & Member of Management Board, EPC Engineering Consulting
- Caprolactam Market Outlook – Huang Wei, Raw material synthetic fiber Dept., Sinopec Chemical Sales Company
View website for more details or contact Ms. Grace at +65 6346 9147.