Chicago (PRWEB) January 26, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released its Winter 2016 HR Management Suite Software Grid report to help businesses make the best HR management suite technology decision. UltiPro, Workday, Cornerstone OnDemand, Halogen TalentSpace, PeopleSoft, ADP Workforce Now, Kronos Workforce Central, ADP Vantage HCM, Paychex, and SilkRoad were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence.
Additionally, ClearCompany was named a High Performer, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. UltiPro earned the highest overall Satisfaction score while PeopleSoft earned the highest overall Market Presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Suite Satisfaction - With few exceptions, products that appear on the HR Management Suites Grid℠ are more highly rated for their integrated software suite than for their individual modules.
- Happier Customers - Since the last Grid℠ Report, the average NPS score for products has improved from -8 to +6, indicating an increase in overall customer satisfaction.
HR Management Suite Software / Add one
- Non-Core Feature Strength - Seven of the seventeen products on the Grid℠ offer features beyond those typically found in HR management suites, such as time tracking or payroll capabilities.
About the HR Management Suite GridSM report:
- The report is based on more than 900 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 17 products listed in G2 Crowd’s HR Management Suite Software category, the ranked products each received 10 or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
- Products appearing on the HR Management Suite Software GridSM for the first time include ADP Vantage HCM, ADP Workforce Now, ClearCompany, SumTotal, Lumesse, and Paychex.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages its 44,000-plus user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research.
Follow us on Twitter or connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn.
For more information, please contact:
Communications Director for G2 Crowd