Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles from December.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 26, 2016
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from December were:
- Cool Breeze by Ganelle Gaddy Sutton
- The Day I Thought That I Made a Terrible, Terrible Grade by Rosie Wiggins
- Elusive Loves; Amores Esquivos by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- Hang In There At Christmas by Brad Myers
- How Toxic Are You? by Dr. James Martin
- The Legend of the Icelandic Yule Lads by Heidi Herman
- The Magic Pouch by Hank Angus
- Through Their Eyes by Harshal Mehdi and Aminder Mehdi
- The Ultimate Guide for Bank Directors by Catherine A. Ghiglieri and Jewell D. Hoover
- What She Feels by Chidozie Osuwa
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134