“I truly believe there is a place for every athlete to play in college. Here’s the secret… It is up to the athlete to figure out where that place is.” –Mike Candrea, U of Arizona Softball Coach
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 30, 2016
Before settling down for an afternoon of watching sports invest an hour to learn how college sports recruiting works. In this no-charge webinar Playced is covering:
1. The options for playing at the college level.
2. How to determine an athlete's academic and athletic matches.
3. How to develop a recruiting gameplan.
4. How to connect with the right college coaches.
5. What an athlete should and shouldn't do during the recruiting journey.
Recruiting doesn't start in an athlete's Junior or Senior year. The journey to college athletics is made up of academics and athletics and starts the minute high school starts; in some cases before that. It is necessary to know the options, the requirements, and the expectations early in the potential recruit's sports career. Recruits who understand the college sports recruiting process can control it and maximize the chance of playing at the next level.
Parents, coaches and student athletes are welcome to join Playced on January 31st. 2pm ET, 1pm CT, 12pm MT and 11am PT. Attendance is limited so please register.