Keene, NH (PRWEB) January 30, 2016
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. announces it has relaunched its Community Involvement website dedicated to the positive contributions made by employees across the U.S. and the company’s involvement in the community.
The site originally created in 2009 and may be found at http://community.cswg.com.
The new design includes fresh content and an insight to the company’s culture and legacy of giving back. It highlights employees and their “good works,” in addition to providing in-depth information about the company’s citizenship focuses of Hunger, Children and the Community, the Environment, and Volunteerism.
Noteworthy features of the new platform include:
- Emphasis on issues important to C&S and its employees
- Information about the company’s partnerships with local and national nonprofit organizations
- Links to videos and profiles featuring employees who are passionate volunteers in the communities where they live and work
- Links to past issues of the annual Community Involvement Report
- Integration with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Easy to find links for grant or sponsorship applications
- Responsive design for desktop, tablet, and mobile viewing
- One-click functionality to convert the site to Spanish
The site was developed in collaboration with the Communicators Group, a full service communications and marketing firm based in Keene, NH and with RjM, a marketing agency in Jackson, MI.
ABOUT C&S WHOLESALE GROCERS, INC.
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc., based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. To learn more, please visit http://www.cswg.com.
C&S community involvement programs support initiatives to fight hunger and to promote the health and enrichment of communities that are homes to the company's employees and facilities. To learn more: http://community.cswg.com.