"EMS will act as an extension of their organization, enabling them to be more agile and efficient in realizing the return on their cloud investment."
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) February 02, 2016
EMS Consulting(EMS) is announcing today that they are launching their Salesforce Managed Services “Elite Program.” The demand for their post go-live Elite managed services program has doubled year over year. EMS’s “Elite Program” will include support and development for clients using Salesforce. In conjunction with this news, EMS is expanding their core employee base to provide extended services to their customers. The additional personnel are expected to join in waves over the next year, as their Elite Managed Services organization ramps up. EMS will serve their Higher Education and Commercial Enterprise clients for support services daily, weekly and annually.
EMS has experienced a 300% growth surge in its Salesforce practice year over year. “We are experiencing incredible growth in Wave Analytics and core CRM services. 2016 looks like an opportune year to break new records in professional services.” Says EMS Consulting’s President and CEO, Elaine Myrback.
Research shows that large companies want more support from their cloud service vendors, beyond what's provided at the initial point of sale. The majority of EMS Consulting’s enterprise clients report a lack of sufficient internal resources for managing core systems, and prefer a single source to support and monitor their environments.
EMS Elite Managed Services team provides enhanced engagement to clients throughout the life-cycle and customizes your support plan to meet the needs of your organization. The service offering includes:
- Planning: Clients have access to a dedicated EMS Customer Success Account Manager, bi-weekly reviews and detailed reporting and statistics.
- Architecture Support: This level of support includes business planning, general management, business development, methodology and quality assurance plus workforce management, supervision and mentoring, as well as access to their team of architects.
- Advice and Consultancy: EMS takes on the continuing role of Salesforce administrator for your company which encompasses tasks such as lead management, campaign development, customizing reports and user maintenance.
- Wave Analytics: EMS Consulting will consult and provide the best analytics for sales/service cloud customers across all data sources. Access your pipeline, trend reports and instantly collaborate within Chatter from any device.
- Technical Support: Clients can choose their level of technical support, all the way up to 24x7, and SLA commitment, and assist in planning a predictable monthly cost. EMS will customize your support plan to meet the needs of your organization.
"EMS Consulting is consistently looking for ways to improve its clients' experiences and add value that integrates their cloud solution within their core business to eliminate redundancies," says Elaine C. Myrback, EMS Consulting’s President and CEO. "Since our inception, we consistently provide a high level of service and continuously expand our services bringing new offerings to the market. This expansion of services will further the support and service level for our clients. EMS will act as an extension of their organization, enabling them to be more agile and efficient in realizing the return on their cloud investment."
About EMS Consulting
EMS provides cloud advisory and technology services to improve customer experience across North America. Our focus is serving enterprise and Higher Education leveraging our in-depth cloud experience for cloud strategy, implementation and integration support, as well as training and platform enhancements for customers across all industries. EMS Consulting is part of the salesforce.com and salesforce.org Partner Program.