Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) February 05, 2016
Road salt, mud, and moisture can wreak havoc on a stock air ride suspension’s compressor, causing leaks and excessive suspension sag. Summit Racing now offers new, OE-quality Dorman Air Suspension Compressors that restore the stock air ride springs’ safety and handling characteristics.
Dorman Air Suspension Compressors are direct replacements for the factory units, which means owners can avoid costly dealer visits. Dorman tests the compressors thoroughly to ensure reliable performance. These compressors are made with all-new components and are built to the manufacturer’s original specifications. They have all of the factory mounting points and wiring harness connectors for a hassle-free installation.
Summit Racing has Dorman Air Suspension Compressors for many applications including:
- 2000-13 Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Suburban, GMC Yukon
- 1993-2002 Cadillac Eldorado, Deville, Seville
- 1997-2008 Chevy Uplander, Saturn Relay, Pontiac Montana, Buick Terraza
- 2003-11 Ford Crown Victoria, Lincoln Town Car, Mercury Grand Marquis
- 2004-13 Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator
Summit Racing Equipment