As Onapsis expands, so does our mission to transform the way that organizations approach their cybersecurity posture for business-critical applications running on SAP.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) February 03, 2016
Onapsis, the global experts in business-critical application security, today announced key highlights from 2015 that confirms the company’s undisputed leadership as the business-critical application security market continues to accelerate. In 2015, Onapsis achieved over 140% revenue bookings growth, secured $18 million in Series B funding from leading investors and significantly increased its Global 2000 customer base. These and other milestones are the foundation that will position the company to achieve greater growth in 2016.
“2015 was another incredible year for Onapsis and our achievements validate the imperative need for our solutions, as well as the company’s ability to manage and adapt during rapid growth periods. As Onapsis expands, so does our mission to transform the way that organizations approach their cybersecurity posture for business-critical applications running on SAP. As threats continue to become more advanced, we are providing the market with unique threat intelligence, technology and processes to incorporate SAP systems into their cybersecurity programs while effectively complementing their existing security solutions to further protect the business crown jewels,” said Mariano Nunez, CEO and co-Founder, Onapsis.
Onapsis also added highly respected industry luminaries to its Board: Brad Maiorino, CISO, Target; Mario Chiock, Executive Cyber Security Advisor, Schlumberger; J.R. Smith, former CEO, AVG Technologies; and Chris Wysopal, CTO, Veracode. Additionally, Onapsis demonstrated continued growth in executive hires including the addition David Crandall, previous head of strategic security acquisitions for Google, as VP of Engineering; and industry veteran Jake Simpson, previously GM of PTC for over 18 years, as EVP of Global Sales.
Key milestones for Onapsis in 2015 include:
- Secured $18 million in Series B funding from Evolution Equity Partners, Schlumberger and Arsenal Venture Partners, and received full participation from existing investor .406 Ventures.
- Achieved over 140% year-over-year revenue bookings growth and landed numerous new Global 2000 customers.
- Increased employee base by 40%, surpassing 100 employees globally. Expanded operations throughout both US and Europe.
- Received U.S. Patent No. 9,009,837 entitled “Automated Security Assessment of Business-Critical Systems and Applications” which describes certain algorithms and capabilities behind the technology powering the Onapsis Security Platform™ and Onapsis X1™ software platforms.
- Delivered significant updates to the industry’s first business-critical application security platform, the Onapsis Security Platform, which provides an adaptive approach to SAP security including real-time vulnerability, compliance, detection and response capabilities.
- Lectured at over 20 global security and SAP industry conferences including RSA, Black Hat USA, Evanta Global CISO Summit, Black Hat Mobile, and SAP TechEd & d-code.
- Onapsis Research Labs published over 60 new security advisories related to vulnerabilities in various SAP applications - many rated as “high priority.”
- Onapsis Research Labs released 21 new security advisories detailing an unprecedented number of vulnerabilities specifically affecting all SAP HANA-based next-generation applications, including SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud solutions running on HANA.
- Onapsis Research Labs released the study “Top Cyberattack Vectors for Business-Critical Applications.”
- Recognized as a SINET 2016 Innovator.
- Selected as a SC Magazine Awards U.S. Finalist for Rookie Security Company of the Year
- Expanded Board of Advisors with addition of Mario Chiock, Executive Cyber Security Advisor, Schlumberger and Chris Wysopal, CTO, Veracode.
- Expanded Board of Directors with addition of Brad Maiorino, CISO, Target, and J.R. Smith, former CEO, AVG Technologies.
- Expanded Executive team with the addition of Jake Simpson, EVP of Worldwide Sales, and David Crandall, VP of Engineering.
Onapsis provides the most comprehensive solutions for securing SAP and Oracle business-critical applications. As the leading experts in SAP and Oracle cybersecurity, Onapsis enables security and audit teams to have visibility, confidence and control of advanced threats, cyber risks and compliance gaps affecting their enterprise applications.
Headquartered in Boston, Onapsis serves over 180 Global 2000 customers, including 10 top retailers, 20 top energy firms and 20 top manufacturers. Onapsis’ solutions are also the de-facto standard for leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, IBM, Deloitte, E&Y, KPMG and PwC.
Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform (OSP), which is the most widely used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution in the market. Unlike generic security products, Onapsis’ context-aware solutions deliver preventative vulnerability and compliance controls, as well as real-time detection and incident response capabilities to reduce risks affecting critical business processes and data. Through open interfaces, the platform can be integrated with leading SIEM, GRC and network security products, seamlessly incorporating enterprise applications into existing vulnerability, risk and incident response management programs.
These solutions are powered by the Onapsis Research Labs™, which continuously provide leading intelligence on security threats affecting SAP and Oracle systems. Experts of the Onapsis Research Labs were the first to lecture on SAP cyberattacks and have uncovered and helped fix hundreds of security vulnerabilities to date affecting SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud and SAP Mobile applications, as well as Oracle JD Edwards and Oracle E-Business Suite platforms.
For more information, please visit http://www.onapsis.com, or connect with us on Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
Onapsis and Onapsis Research Labs are registered trademarks of Onapsis, Inc. All other company or product names may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners.