Our customers value what case management components add to their solutions, and this year's improved DCM Wave placement reaffirms the significance of strengthening our case-based offering.
Cleveland, Ohio (PRWEB) February 04, 2016
Hyland, creator of OnBase announced today that Forrester Research Inc. has recognized its product, OnBase, as a “Strong Performer” in The Forrester Wave™: Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2016 report.
In the report, Forrester notes the following about OnBase:
- Information-centric and event-driven, treating content as a first-class citizen
- Received the highest score possible in the enterprise content management (ECM) capability category
- Enterprises select OnBase by Hyland for implementation ease and domain knowledge in industries such as higher education and health insurance
- Straightforward case development using a shared environment for information and process modeling
- Use of entity relationship mapping to model associations between subjects in the business domain and the data attributes that describe them
“We believe that being cited in both this Wave and the ECM transactional content services Wave* further validates the advantages of managing content, processes and cases in a single enterprise information platform,” said Bill Priemer, president and CEO of Hyland. “Our customers value what case management components add to their solutions, and this year's improved DCM Wave placement reaffirms the significance of strengthening our case-based offering."
Showcasing the strength of OnBase case management capabilities, OnBase customers garnered recognition from the Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC), winning Global Awards for Excellence in Case Management in 2014 and 2015.
Visit OnBase.com to download The Forrester Wave™: Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2016 report and learn more about how organizations are leveraging OnBase case management capabilities.
About OnBase by Hyland
OnBase is a flexible enterprise content management (ECM) solution that helps organizations manage documents and data to streamline business operations. Integrating with everyday business applications, OnBase provides instant access to critical information when you need it, wherever you are. It is tailored for departments and comprehensive for the enterprise. OnBase gives you what you need today and evolves with you over time whether deployed via mobile, cloud or on-premises. For more information, please visit OnBase.com.
*The Forrester Wave™: ECM Transactional Content Services, Q3 2015