Chicago (PRWEB) February 04, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2016 Payment Software Grid report to help businesses make the best payment gateway technology decision. PayPal Payments, Braintree, and Stripe were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. CyberSource was named a High Performer in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Stripe earned the highest overall satisfaction score while PayPal Payments earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Trust and Recognition - Reviewers in this category appreciated vendors with recognizable names. As many online shoppers are wary about submitting payment information online, reviewers found using tools from recognizable vendors led to higher conversion rates.
- Service Matters - For all products in this category reviewers appreciated quick access to customer service and additional support materials. Users appreciated quick response times and multiple contact methods.
- More than One - Reviewers in this category reported using multiple payment gateways. Limited by location, currency, and feature set, payment gateways are often used in a patchwork for users working at global e-commerce businesses.
About the Payment Gateway Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 260 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly eight products listed in G2 Crowd’s Payment Gateway category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 50,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.