Houston, TX (PRWEB) February 04, 2016
Stay occupied and entertained all month long at Last Concert Café in downtown Houston, Texas. This month’s lineup of concerts and events features multi-artist performance nights, a Bob Marley party and a special Valentine’s Day dinner. With all of the upcoming events Last Concert has in store for their customers, there’s something scheduled to suit anyone and everyone’s taste.
This month’s concerts feature a variety of genres, including rock, reggae and indie. For a night filled with African drums and reggae beats, Last Concert is the place to be on Saturday for The Marley Party, celebrating Marley’s birthday as well as Earth Day. Purchase tickets in advance on their website for $20 or pay at the door with $15 and two cans of non-perishable food.
The following weekend, two headliner shows and a special menu take over. Friday, Feb. 12 features Feezarelli and the following night, Saturday, features Man E Band. On Sunday, Valentine’s Day, Last Concert Café will be hosting a special menu and wine tasting in celebration of the fun, flirty and romantic holiday. Bring a date or a friend to indulge in the new dishes the Café has to offer!
The month of February’s line up of concerts and events goes as follows:
- Friday, Feb. 5 at 6 p.m.: Roelant, Black Water Mountain, Ashford Heights, and Steve Straker; $8 adv./$10 door
- Saturday, Feb. 6 at 8 p.m.: The Marley Party featuring D.R.U.M., Sehah African Drummers, Carmalita Tafari, and Drum Circle; $20/$15 and two cans of food
- Friday, Feb. 12 at 8 p.m.: Feezarelli; $10
- Saturday, Feb. 13 at 7 p.m.: Man E Band; $5
- Sunday, Feb. 14: Special menu and wine tasting
- Thursday, Feb. 18 at 9 p.m.: Brothers Gow
- Friday, Feb. 19 at 7 p.m.: Bonerama
- Sunday, Feb. 21 at 6 p.m.: Wild Rabbit Salad
- Friday, Feb. 26 at 7 p.m.: Art Talk, music
- Saturday, Feb. 27 at 8 p.m.: Russian Festival
Shows are for all ages. For questions regarding parties or booking inquiries, please contact Dawn at lastconcertcafe(at)sbcglobal.net. For advance ticket sales, visit http://www.lastconcert.com.
About the Company:
The Last Concert Cafe is one of Houston's oldest (and definitely friendliest) live entertainment venues. Located in the historic warehouse district of downtown Houston, they have been serving up great music and delicious Tex-Mex since 1949. Their food is made from scratch with fresh ingredients and local recipes, and the atmosphere is always fun and exciting with brightly-painted dining sets and colorful decorations. Local and national musicians and performers entertain crowds nightly. Whether guests are looking to enjoy great food or live music and entertainment, the Last Concert Cafe is the place to be.