Timer Digest has recognized NEoWave's Glenn Neely as a Top Timer in the S&P, Bonds and Gold markets over 100 times!
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 05, 2016
In its Special Annual Report, Timer Digest continues to recognize NEoWave’s Glenn Neely as a Top Timer in 3 markets: the S&P, Bonds and Gold. Neely has consistently ranked as a Top Timer in these 3 markets for more than a decade. In fact, Timer Digest has recognized Glenn Neely as a Top Timer well over 100 times. Click to view complete results.
Here are Mr. Neely’s rankings in Timer Digest’s Special Annual Report, published February 1, 2016:
- Top 10 S&P Timer for the last 12 months
- Top 5 S&P Timer for the last 8 years
- Top 10 S&P Timer for the last 10 years
- S&P Honor Roll: Top 10 Timer in 2001 and Top 5 Timer in 2011
- Top 5 Bond Timer for the last 3 years
- Top 5 Bond Timer for the last 5 years
- Bond Honor Roll: Top 5 Timer for 2003
- Top 5 Gold Timer for the last 12 months
- Top 5 Gold Timer for 2015
- Gold Honor Roll: Top 5 Timer for 1999, 2000, and 2004
About Glenn Neely and NEoWave, Inc.
Internationally regarded money manager, trading advisor and Elliott Wave analyst, Glenn Neely has devoted over 30 years to advance Wave forecasting and trading technology. His now-famous NEoWave methodology provides a precise, step-by-step, logical assessment of market structure, which typically leads to more accurate forecasts. His Neely River trading technology assists in creating lower-risk trading strategies, with an emphasis on capital preservation. Analysts, professional investors and traders worldwide trust NEoWave’s Trading and Forecasting services to guide their market expectations and provide specific trading advice on the S&P, T-Notes, Gold and Euro.
To learn more about Glenn Neely and the NEoWave Trading and Forecasting Services visit the NEoWave website.