This event supports our mission and vision to dramatically improve our clients’ facilities performance by delivering ways to help them manage and maintain their facilities.
PHOENIX, Ariz. (PRWEB) February 08, 2016
More than 250 facilities management leaders and providers are gathering Feb. 7-10, at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa in Phoenix, to learn, share and discover the latest trends and best practices in facilities maintenance. The FacilitySource leadership conference is in its 10th year.
“This year’s conference brings more than 150 different providers of facilities-related services with FacilitySource clients, many of which are some of the largest retailers and building owners in the nation,” said Bill Hayden, FacilitySource chief executive officer. “It’s ‘game on’ for participants as we follow up yesterday’s reception after the big game with a full schedule of educational sessions and panel discussions.”
During the next two days, conference attendees, many of whom are facilities executives and managers representing some of the nation’s largest retailers, will learn about:
- The state of the industry in 2016 and how facilities management is changing and evolving
- The increasingly critical role of smart technology and the Internet of Things to improve building safety and efficiency
- Practical hands-on sessions on commercial lighting, HVAC, electrical, general maintenance, exterior services and more
- Industry benchmarks and trends from 10 years of historical facility maintenance spending
- Best practices about facilities management operations from one of the nation’s largest logistics, delivery and print services companies
- Insight from a leading office supplies retailer that details the ins and outs of facilities management and store integration during a merger/acquisition
In addition, FacilitySource will showcase some of the latest software and services it has developed and enhanced during the last 12 months. These include vendor-agnostic business analytics and a newly upgraded fmSurvey, a comprehensive location information collection and conditional assessment tool building owners and retailers use to expedite and simplify on-site surveys and inspections.
“This event supports our mission and vision to dramatically improve our clients’ facilities performance by delivering ways to help them manage and maintain their facilities,” said Hayden. “By connecting them at one time and in one place, we’re able to build relationships and rapport, and improve service delivery based on their needs and recommendations.”
FacilitySource has provided innovative, end-to-end facilities maintenance management and support solutions to leading companies with large, dispersed real estate portfolios since 2001. FacilitySource equips its clients with knowledge, collected from the industry’s largest facility maintenance platform, best-in-class service through an elite network of service providers, access to proprietary technology and a flexible approach that enables clients to elevate their facility maintenance. For more information, visit http://www.facilitysource.com.