AcctTwo took charge of the project from the beginning...
Framingham, MA and Houston, TX (PRWEB) February 08, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that Rave Mobile Safety has moved to the Intacct financial management and ERP platform. Rave Mobile Safety's mission is to create innovative data and communication software that organizations trust to help them save lives. Rave connects millions to those they trust to protect them, by providing safety officials with innovative tools to prepare better, respond faster, and communicate more effectively during emergencies. After a rigorous software evaluation, Rave Mobile Safety selected Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Rave Mobile Safety:
- The company’s rapid growth meant that their legacy accounting software would not scale to support that growth, and would continue to force the finance team to complete many processes manually and outside of the system.
- Rave Mobile Safety's finance team found their old system to be limited from the standpoint of billing, CRM integration, and reporting.
- As a SaaS company, Rave Mobile Safety needed revenue management capabilities not available without manual work outside their legacy accounting system.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct's native Salesforce integration will provide the company with a streamlined quote-to-cash process and better collaboration between sales and finance.
- Intacct's automated revenue recognition capabilities and reporting will cut down on manual, error-prone processes.
- As a cloud-based system, Intacct will allow anytime anywhere access for the finance and management team to process transactions and view reports.
Highlighted Comments from Rave Mobile Safety's Accounting Manager:
"In spite of how robust and sophisticated Intacct is as an accounting system, we've found it to still be very user-friendly," said Michele Iovino, Accounting Manager at Rave Mobile Safety. "AcctTwo took charge of the implementation from the beginning, and I have only positive things to say about how that process went. We would certainly want to work with them on any future projects."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
About Rave Mobile Safety:
Rave Mobile Safety is the most trusted safety software partner, connecting millions to those they trust to protect them, by providing safety officials with innovative tools to prepare better, respond faster, and communicate more effectively during emergencies. Used by leading education institutes, enterprises and state and local public safety agencies, the award-winning portfolio of Rave Alert, Rave Guardian, Eyewitness, Rave Panic Button, Smart911 and SmartPrepare protects millions of individuals. Rave Mobile Safety is headquartered in Framingham, MA. For more information, please visit http://www.ravemobilesafety.com.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations