Cedar Rapids, Iowa (PRWEB) February 07, 2016
Intelekit, a Delaware corporation recently announced the release of its first product Quick FPA which is a cloud based solution for building quick and accurate estimates for software projects. This is the first of its kind estimation tool for software projects.
Intelekit is a startup founded by Manish Kumar based out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He is a veteran in the software service industry. Manish has created multiple ventures along with a leading software service organization Comnez Inc. that has been providing software development outsourcing in the North American marketplace for over a decade.
“The goal of Intelekit is to provide an umbrella for various software development initiatives towards improving the software engineering processes across all the industry verticals," says Manish.
Quick FPA is the first product on Intelekit’s roadmap and has been under development for almost two years. Quick FPA has been authored by its founder who utilized his years of valuable experience in the software service industry to solve one of the most complex problems in software engineering.
Building accurate and detailed project estimates for software is a very time consuming job. Quick FPA claims to cut down 90% of the effort that goes into building these estimates. The estimation job that usually takes weeks can now be done within hours.
In a fact finding session with Intelekit team members, several benefits of Quick FPA were highlighted.
- Quick FPA is fast, accurate and secure.
- As a cloud based solution it can be accessed from anywhere and has no limits on its data storage and processing capacity.
- The scope documentation produced by Quick FPA is very detailed and thorough and can be downloaded in various popular document formats.
- Estimation parameters are fully configurable, allowing the organizations to setup their own development benchmarks.
- It is very easy to use and has a clean user interface.
- Quick FPA is built using a distributed architecture suitable for the cloud environment making it highly scalable and efficient.
- Intelekit plans to invest in ongoing development of the product and continuously add new and exciting features.
Quick FPA offers full access during the initial 30 days trial period. After the trial period it can be accessed as a free limited version or paid full version software.
More information about Quick FPA can be obtained by visiting http://www.quickfpa.com