Our mission is to detect and respond to system issues before our clients know they have a problem. -Chris Hugman, Vice President Service Innovation
Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 12, 2016
In conjunction with the company’s 2016 Service Initiative, Knight Security Systems announces its new SecurePlanHealth™ service installation kit, including the Sentry network appliance. This new hardware allows Knight Security Systems the ability to monitor system operations report and respond to possible system issues without the submission of a client ticket.
SecurePlanHealth™ service clients can be assured in absolute data privacy. The plan includes:
- No VPN required, but still operates over a secure, encrypted connection
- On-site monitoring WAN bandwidth usage is less than 100Kbps
- Physec-centric monitoring
"Generally, we can deploy the Sentry without a change to the customer firewall settings, and traffic from Sentry is negligible,” says Chris Hugman, Vice President Service Innovation. “Our mission is to detect and respond to system issues before our clients know they have a problem.”
The Sentry announcement comes shortly after Knight’s brand new website launch, knightsecurity.com, to better assist companies in need of customizable security systems.
Visitors to the revamped Knight Security Systems website can learn about:
- Knight Security Systems’ full product line, including Access Control Systems, Video Surveillance and Fire Detection solutions, as well as Knight’s flagship product, SecurePlan™
- Contacting Knight’s Client Support Center
- Knight Security System’s client successes
- The company’s qualifications and certifications, such as its Texas Department of Public Safety's Private Security Bureau License
“We’re excited for what 2016 will bring,” says Phil Lake, President of Knight Security Systems. “We are rolling out improved services, faster lines of communication and new hardware for our Service Agreements that will only add value to our already fantastic client relationships.”
About Knight Security Systems
Knight Security Systems is a leading security systems integrator, focused on honor, integrity and service. Knight’s advanced security solutions include access control, video surveillance, intrusion as well as fire detection systems. Knight’s headquarters are located in Austin, with offices in Dallas, Houston, Corpus Christi, Lubbock, Edinburg and San Antonio. For more information, visit http://www.knightsecurity.com.