WebsiteAlive Congratulates AliveChat Client Denver Broncos—Super Bowl Champions

Share Article

WebsiteAlive congratulates the Denver Broncos for their stellar performance at NFL Super Bowl 50 on Sunday evening. The Broncos are users of WebsiteAlive’s industry-leading AliveChat online chat product.

On Sunday, February 7, the AFC Champion Denver Broncos maintained the lead for the entirety of Super Bowl 50, eventually beating the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers with a final score of 24-10.

The 2015 season was the franchise’s 46th in the National Football League, and was its fourth season with star Peyton Manning as its starting quarterback. Manning was a key part of the victory. With this win, he became both the oldest quarterback every to win a Super Bowl and the first quarterback ever to win a Super Bowl with two different teams. (His previous championship victory came in 2007, when the Indianapolis Colts defeated the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI.)

Manning captured fans’ hearts, but was Denver linebacker Von Miller who was named Super Bowl MVP for his forceful tackles, sacks, and forced fumbles.

“Team WebsiteAlive thanks our clients the Broncos and Peyton Manning for a great Super Bowl 50,” says WebsiteAlive CEO and partner Adam Stass. “We also thank all our NFL clients. We love it every time we see another world champion sports team that uses our products.”

Like many professional sports teams, the Denver Broncos stay ahead of the game by using WebsiteAlive’s online communication products. AliveChat, WebsiteAlive’s online chat software, dominates the sports world and helps connect teams with their fans.

WebsiteAlive clients are consistently at the top in major sports championships. In 2015, the Golden State Warriors took the NBA championship, while fellow WebsiteAlive clients the Kansas City Royals won the World Series. In fact, the majority of wining NFL, MLS, and MLB teams in recent years are WebsiteAlive clients. Why? Because these franchises know what it takes to be the best. That’s why they’ve chosen WebsiteAlive as their online communications partner.

“We’re proud to be helping our teams grow in ticket sales,” says Stass. “We’re proud that we help them create a better online experience. More than 80 percent of all pro sports teams use WebsiteAlive’s products. We’d love to show the other 20 percent what a difference AliveChat makes in connecting with fans and generating revenue.”

AliveChat, the WebsiteAlive’s industry-leading online chat product, is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering that can be embedded on a website, in an e-mail or advertisement, or on a Twitter account or Facebook page. It allows viewers to connect with company representatives instantly by clicking on a button or link. Because the product is fully hosted on WebsiteAlive’s servers, there is no equipment to buy and no software to install. AliveChat Mobile is included at no charge, making chats accessible via handheld devices.

AliveChat is also 100 percent customizable. Without any special programming knowledge, users can brand AliveChat windows with their own logos and color schemes, creating a seamless experience that supports their brand identity.

WebsiteAlive also offers AliveDial, a click-to-call platform that allows visitors to enter their phone number and be connected immediately with a company. WebsiteAlive’s AliveConcierge service answers chats on behalf of companies that are too busy to answer online chat or would prefer to outsource that capability. Leads are then forwarded to the business.

WebsiteAlive’s game-changing AliveSecure product, the first and only technology that allows companies to secure credit card payments through a website or mobile chat interface, is the company’s newest offering. Offered through a partnership with SiteLock and SecureBuy, the PCI Compliant solution is the only way to safely transmit sensitive data in a chat environment.

To learn more about how WebsiteAlive’s online communication technology can improve customer loyalty and increase sales for your company, contact WebsiteAlive at 888-696-4513, e-mail them at sales(at)websitealive(dot)com, or visit

# # #

About WebsiteAlive
Since 2007, WebsiteAlive ( has been the fastest-growing company in the online communication space. Its feature-rich, industry-leading, and award-winning live chat and click-to-call solutions, AliveChat and AliveDial, help companies worldwide meet and greet website visitors, answer questions, increase leads, and close sales. Its groundbreaking secure transaction platform, AliveSecure, is changing the game for online retailers.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Jamie Swedberg
Visit website