While a company could pay its CPA to complete the analysis we do, most CPAs have told us it would take them weeks to complete the analysis and it would not be as complete.
LAKE ELMO, Minn. (PRWEB) February 11, 2016
Small- to mid-sized companies looking to better understand the financial health of their business now can obtain, in minutes, a thorough analysis with powerful insights and recommended actions by using Fiscal Checkup software developed by Fiscal Advantage.
After entering in at least three years of income statements and balance sheets as well as answers to some questions on their company industry, products or services, Fiscal Checkup users receive six customized, printable reports:
- Executive summary: A top-level analysis of the company’s financial data using easy-to-understand charts and graphs that includes recommendations for improvements, an estimate value of the business and a forecasting tool to determine future profit, cash needs, collateral quality and bankability.
- Industry comparables chart: The most comprehensive industry comparison available, using up to five NAIC codes and qualitative data provided about the company and its markets.
- Business valuation: A sophisticated, financial-driven valuation of the business to use as a tool to understand the value components of the enterprise and how improvements impact future value.
- Cash driver report: An analysis of the company’s cash management (accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, the cash conversion cycle and industry comparison) to evaluate the short-term assets and identify areas for cash flow improvement.
- Profit driver report: An analysis of cost of goods sold and operating expenses, comparing the company’s performance to industry data to improve profitability, growth and enterprise value. Includes a discussion of capital expenditures and a sales-centric review of the market and company dynamics.
- Lenders report: A detailed compilation of income statements, balance sheets, cash contribution analysis which compares historic versus new sales, ratio review, abbreviated industry comparables report and Uniform Credit Analysis (UCA) cash flow statement as well an objective risk rating analysis that lenders use when reviewing loan requests.
The process takes approximately 30 minutes and costs $495. Users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop can upload data from QuickBooks into Fiscal Checkup. An Excel document upload also is available.
“The reports allow the business owner and CFO to see what parts of their business are the ones they should focus their efforts to provide the greatest return on making improvements for their businesses,” said Roger Jacobi, CEO of Fiscal Advantage. “While a company could pay its CPA to complete the analysis we do, most CPAs have told us it would take them weeks to complete the analysis and it would not be as complete.”
Management of private companies with $1 million to $200 million in revenue will find Fiscal Checkup useful. In addition, CPAs and consultants can use Fiscal Checkup to help their clients. Fiscal Checkup provides relevant analyses for companies in any industry.
For more information and a free fiscal report card and industry comparable report, visit http://www.fiscalcheckup.com.
About Fiscal Advantage
Fiscal Advantage is a software company that provides financial performance reports designed to help small- to mid-sized companies better understand the financial health of their business.
# # #