Chicago (PRWEB) February 10, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2016 Video Advertising Software Grid report to help businesses make the best video advertising technology decisions. Sizmek, MediaMath, DoubleClick Digital Marketing, and BrightRoll for Advertisers were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Sizmek earned the highest overall satisfaction score while DoubleClick Digital Marketing earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Functional, with room for improvement — Users were generally pleased with products’ video advertising feature sets, with users rating them at an average of 80 percent for overall video functionality. However, reviewers were only likely to recommend their video advertising platform at an average rate of 75 percent, indicating that products still have room to improve.
- Bloated with bulk — Video ads proved to be difficult to manage in bulk, with bulk editing and batch uploading features both receiving relatively low ratings of 73 percent and 75 percent, respectively.
- Campaign success is key — Campaign reporting and optimization were key talking points in many short-answer responses, with reviewers praising products with features to help them track and improve their campaigns.
About the Video Advertising Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 250 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 40 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Video Advertising category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 60,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.