Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 11, 2016
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce an upcoming Feb. 23 webinar, “Intel’s Direct-to-Employee Benefit Model: A Case Study for Plans and Purchasers.” Executives from Intel Corp. and Providence Health & Services, a not-for-profit Catholic health care system that’s partnering with Intel on value-based health benefits program Connected Care, will discuss the challenges they faced (and how they addressed them) when implementing and refining their unique direct-to-employee model.
Angi Frary, Senior Manager of ACO Clients Oregon Region, Providence Health & Services, and Angela Mitchell, U.S. Healthcare Delivery Program Manager for Intel Corp., will offer insider perspectives on key questions such as:
- What are the pros and cons of this direct-to-employee arrangement versus other accountable care organization (ACO) models?
- What were the major problems to resolve in launching the Intel program?
- What are the keys to success for employers, providers and health plans?
- What is the administrator’s role in a direct-to-employee model?
- What incentives are offered to providers and members in Connected Care? What effect are they having?
- What impact has Connected Care had on the broader marketplace?
Visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/c6m03_022316 for more details and registration information.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars and virtual conferences.