Mr. Hameed said, The path to achieving ZH’s mission is by delivering a platform that enables healthcare providers and innovators to quickly build and deploy their Electronic Health Solution, using a set of tools and modules available on the cloud.
McLean, VA (PRWEB) February 23, 2016
ZH Healthcare unveiled its 2015 status report to its stakeholders today via a letter from the Chairman & CEO, Shameem C Hameed, in which he characterized 2015 as a very energetic year with focused activity on several fronts.
Articulating the ZH message and communicating the same effectively was seen as critical for the company. In 2015 ZH defined its mission: “to make health information technology and electronic medical records affordable and accessible to everyone.”
Mr. Hameed declared that, “The path to achieving ZH’s mission is by delivering a platform that enables healthcare providers and innovators to quickly build and deploy their Electronic Health Solution, using a set of tools and modules available on the cloud, with minimal time and cost. And that platform is called “BlueEHS™- Health IT as a Service™,” developed by the talented people at ZH where innovation, creativity, and service are coded into their DNA.”
BlueEHS™ completed the requirements for the Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) HIT Certification Program and now is Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.
Major achievements of 2015 includes the following:
- ZH marketing team increased monthly sign-ups to the freemium version from a meager ~65 in January to ~1,100 by December 2015, a 17x increase.
- BlueEHS™ now has over 10,000 practices in 75 countries.
- HITaaS™ as a concept is gaining traction: added eight HITaaS™ partners in 2015, (now totaling 17), in some very exciting business verticals and geographies.
- Major business verticals added in 2015, were: sleep centers, long term care facilities, and an HMS (Hospital Management System).
- Geographically, ZH added partners and customers in: US, India, Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Latin America.
- ZH hosted their 1st Annual ZH Partners Conference in October.
- Customer retention rates remain high, in the +90% range.
- ZH Advisory Board was established in 2015 under the leadership of Rodney Lake.
- ZH started 2015 with 86 team members and finished with 115.
- Revenue grew by more than 30% in 2015, with 70% produced from recurring sources.
- Over the past 36 months ZH has grown by approximately 250%, with a compounded annual growth rate of just over 50%, while maintaining profitability.
For a more detailed review of 2015, please see the ZH Healthcare 2015 Letter from the Chairman, Shameem C. Hameed.
About ZH Healthcare™:
ZH Healthcare™ is committed to making health information technology and electronic medical records affordable and accessible to everyone. ZH does that primarily through a Platform as a Service (PaaS) that delivers Health IT as a Service™ (HITaaS™). BlueEHS™: HITaaS™ is a Freemium SaaS platform that empowers healthcare service providers, whether doctors or organizations, to quickly build and deploy their Health IT solutions using a set of tools and modules available on the cloud with minimal time and cost. BlueEHS™ is established on a secure and regulatory compliant, scalable cloud based architecture, and has the convenience of a pay-as-you-go model.
ZH Healthcare (ZH) is also the foremost developer of the most popular open source EMR solution, OpenEMR, which serves more than 300,000 medical providers and up to 600 million patients across the globe.