Cary, NC (PRWEB) February 12, 2016
While a positive customer experience is a key differentiator for successful brands, fulfilling the needs of a savvy customer requires more than just a friendly smile or a handshake. The world’s most innovative companies are investing in sophisticated marketing resource management (MRM) to make customer-centered decisions that exceed expectations. SAS’ integrated MRM software helps companies streamline and automate marketing processes and workflows, while increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction. SAS has once again been recognized as a Leader in Gartner's annual Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management.
This year SAS has achieved the highest and furthest position in the Leaders quadrant for its ability to execute and completeness of vision in Gartner’s February 2016 Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management. SAS has a robust MRM solution with a variety of deployment options and a significant research and development investment and vision for the future.
According to Gartner, MRM is a set of processes and capabilities designed to enhance a company's ability to “orchestrate and optimize internal and external marketing resources. MRM applications enable companies to:
- Plan and budget for marketing activities and programs (strategic planning and financial management).
- Create and develop marketing programs and content (creative production and project management).
- Collect and manage content and knowledge (digital asset, content and knowledge management).
- Fulfill and distribute marketing assets, content and collateral (marketing fulfillment).
- Measure, analyze and optimize marketing resources (analytics).”
“Economic uncertainty and empowered customers are exerting tremendous pressure on marketing departments to squeeze the highest return out of every marketing dollar,” said Wilson Raj, Global Director of Customer Intelligence for SAS. “SAS helps brands demonstrate the total value of marketing from planning and executing a campaign through analyzing and measuring results.”
The SAS® Customer Intelligence suite delivers a complete integrated marketing management platform for the enterprise. It helps marketers to formulate strategy, gain insight from data and analytics, optimize multi-channel campaigns and customer interactions, and understand the customer experience. The extensive MRM capabilities in SAS Customer Intelligence allow marketers to:
- Streamline marketing operations. The complete integration of the SAS software helps marketers manage all marketing processes for greater consistency, efficiency and effectiveness. These processes including developing marketing strategy, creating assets, conducting campaigns, and analyzing and reporting on campaign results.
- Get campaigns to market faster. With SAS, marketers can align staff around a common infrastructure, so they spend less time managing communications between disparate departments and functions and more time on lucrative campaign activities.
- Get more from existing assets. With its integrated infrastructure, the SAS Customer Intelligence suite helps marketers share effective processes and materials that they might otherwise keep on their own PCs or departmental servers.
- Demonstrate greater accountability. With SAS marketers gain complete visibility into time frames, costs and overruns, as they emerge via dashboards and flexible reporting.
- Strengthen and protect your brand. Marketers using SAS software can enhance their brand’s value by ensuring that all content and marketing materials are brand-compliant and meet all usage specifications.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 80,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.
SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2016 SAS Institute Inc. All rights reserved.