Kansas City, Mo (PRWEB) February 17, 2016
VeriShip, Inc., a Kansas City-based parcel audit and intelligence company, announced major bookings growth of 430% in 2015 compared to 2014. Recently named one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, VeriShip has become one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. This growth follows several client offering enhancements that meet industry demand for data, including the new VeriShip Intelligence Platform™ (VIP), an enhanced VeriShip Support Portal for clients and partners, and new contract engineering services.
“In the world of logistics and parcel shipping, data drives almost every decision,” Ross Reed, President of VeriShip, said. “Consequently, there is a huge demand for the category of offerings that VeriShip’s clients now have access to—offerings that not only uncover data, but also provide actual, relevant business insights—and the proof is in the increased bookings VeriShip has experienced this year.”
- Successful launch of the evolved VeriShip brand, including the new and industry-exclusive moniker of “Parcel Accountability”—a term that sets a tone of greater empowerment for VeriShip’s parcel shipping clients.
- New contract engineering offering creates greater parcel accountability and drives increased savings for shippers. VeriShip’s contract engineering offering will save VeriShip clients over $9.5m.
- Enhanced channel partner program generates new revenue streams for VeriShip partners who intend to expand their own cost reduction and technology capabilities. Since the expansion of the program, VeriShip has been able to drive $10m in savings for the clients of participating partners.
- Significant user experience upgrades and additions to client technology such as the VIP and the VeriShip Support Portal.
- Winner of recognitions like the Deloitte 2015 Technology Fast 500 (a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, and energy tech companies in North America) and the Inc. 5000 award (ranks the fastest-growing private companies in America).
VeriShip gained several hundred new clients in 2015, adding to their 3,300 lifetime clients. In a demonstration of commitment to this growing client base and their future success, VeriShip hired and on-boarded more than 40 new employees in 2015.
VeriShip is a cloud-based parcel audit and intelligence company providing innovative parcel audit, intelligence and engineering solutions. More than 3,300 clients have uncovered significant cost savings using our turnkey software for real time analysis and benchmarking of parcel spend.