The ANIC-80Ku offers our OEM customers the richest feature sets available which enhance software innovation and result in faster time-to-market”, says Robbie Dhillon, CEO Accolade Technology.
Franklin, MA (PRWEB) February 22, 2016
Accolade, the technology leader in high performance FPGA based packet capture and application acceleration adapters/NICs, today announced the ANIC-80Ku, the market’s most feature rich, Dual Port 40GbE/8 X 10GbE application acceleration flow processor at MWC16. Mobile World Congress is the largest, most prominent mobile event in the world.
- Where: Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain - Exhibition Hall 6, Booth 6J61
- When: February 22-25, 2016 – Exhibition Hall Hours 9am - 7pm
The ANIC-80Ku enables OEM customers to fast-track product time-to-market by focusing on innovative next generation network monitoring and security software solutions utilizing advanced feature sets such as Flow Classification, Fast Lookup Table & much more. Implementing Xilinx’s state of the art Ultrascale FPGA technology, the ANIC-80Ku delivers by far the best value for any dual 40GbE or 8 X 10GbE network adapter in the market.
Key Benefits of the ANIC-80Ku:
- Dual QSFP+ Interfaces support operations as a Dual 40GbE and 8 x 10GbE Adapter.
- Advanced Feature Sets: Flow Classification, Flow Tracking, Advanced Transmit.
- Unique, high-performance Flow Table RAM design & Flow Based Filtering.
- Sets a new standard for value per 10GbE and per 40GbE port.
- Cisco QSFP BiDi Transceiver support
- Satisfies the most stringent appliance power budgets.
- Increased FPGA gate capacity, optimum routing enables ultra low-latency.
“The ANIC-80Ku offers our OEM customers the richest feature sets available which enhance software innovation and result in faster time-to-market”, says Robbie Dhillon, CEO Accolade Technology. “Our customers will now be able to integrate the highest performance CPU host offload NICs into their next generation Network Security & Monitoring solutions at an order of magnitude lower cost than possible just a year ago.”
About Accolade Technology
Accolade is the technology leader in high performance FPGA-based packet capture and application acceleration adapters/NICs serving global OEM network security and monitoring appliance customers. OEM’s integrate Accolade’s ANIC adapters into their network appliances to perform advanced packet capture and processing functions. Accolade’s ANIC series of advanced Adapters are optimized to offload multi-core host CPUs in a variety of target applications including network monitoring, network/cyber security, (IPS, IDS, DPI, DDoS, Network Forensics) network test, latency measurement and video monitoring. Accolade’s NICs offer lossless packet capture at Line Rate, the richest acceleration feature sets at the best value per GbE port in the 1-100G performance spectrum.