Mobile World Congress presents an amazing opportunity for us to raise awareness of StarMobile’s unprecedented value proposition; delivering enterprise mobility with speed, ease and economy that no other vendor can offer.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 17, 2016
StarMobile®, Inc., the leading codeless, cloud-based solution that delivers enterprise mobility faster, simpler and at a lower cost than any other solution on the planet, today announced that they will be attending Mobile World Congress held in Barcelona, Spain on February 22 – 26, 2016.
Organized by GSMA, Mobile World Congress is the largest annual global event in the mobile industry with more than 2,100 exhibiters, 95,000 senior mobility attendees and 200+ countries represented. StarMobile will be on-site in Barcelona showcasing their enterprise mobility solution as well as meeting with customers, partners and analysts.
StarMobile offers the following benefits for the enterprise needing to rapidly mobilize their back-office applications:
- Dynamically transform any packaged on-premises (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Infor, etc.), or cloud-based application (e.g., Salesforce, Workday, etc.), or custom-built system (including legacy “green-screen” applications) and any workflow into a mobile app with a native user experience.
- Leverage existing investments in applications, workflows, infrastructure, data, and security without having to re-create them on each mobile device platform.
- No coding required, and no changes to existing applications.
- Support of all leading mobile device platforms, smartphone and tablet, desktop and laptop.
- Leverage a reusable library of nearly 1,000 app patterns to accelerate the configuration of mobile apps.
- Access to StarMobile Dashboard, an advanced analytics suite that provides comprehensive, real-time and historical insights into the adoption, usage, and performance of enterprise mobile apps deployed with the StarMobile Platform.
- Readily integrates with leading EMM, MAM and MDM providers.
- StarMobile delivers unlimited mobile apps for the enterprise for five dollars per user per month.
“Traditional mobile app development has been, complex, time-consuming and expensive. As a result, 85% of companies have yet to deploy meaningful enterprise apps beyond email, calendar and contacts,” said StarMobile President and CEO, Todd Fryburger. “Mobile World Congress presents an amazing opportunity for us to raise awareness of StarMobile’s unprecedented value proposition; delivering enterprise mobility with speed, ease and economy that no other vendor can offer.”
Located in Atlanta, StarMobile is joining forces with the Metro Atlanta Chamber to showcase their connected city as a part of the “Atlanta Mobile Initiative” taking place at GSMA’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain (Booth 6L61). Atlanta, a global mobile technology hub, is home to hundreds of mobile related companies, including AirWatch by VMware, AT&T, Sony-Ericsson, Verizon, T-Mobile, RIM, Nokia, Google, First Data, NCR, Delta Air Lines, Inc., CNN, Cox Communications, UPS, Weather Channel, Turner Broadcasting Systems, and Global Payments.
StarMobile invites event attendees and members of the local and international press to inquire about the company and its solution. For more information or to schedule a meeting please contact Kristen Rachels, Vice President of Marketing and Communications for StarMobile at email@example.com.
StarMobile is a codeless, cloud-based solution that delivers enterprise mobility faster, simpler and at a lower cost than any other approach. Companies use StarMobile to dynamically transform any packaged on-premise or cloud-based application, or custom-built system, into a mobile application. StarMobile requires no changes to existing applications, no coding, no need for exotic skills or learning a new platform, no professional services, no re-building, simple configuration, low maintenance, no re-licensing, no app-specific downloads, with infinite scalability, end to end security, centralized mobile app management and provisioning, and detailed usage statistics, for any application, any use case, any mobile device, on any public, private or enterprise cloud platform. http://www.starmobileinc.com