“Undone natural romance. The look is effortless; like she just woke up like this, and embraces her unique texture.” - Odile Gilbert for Schwarzkopf Professional
(PRWEB) February 16, 2016
“Each Rodarte model has a customized look that is natural and organic. The overall feeling is romantic with art nouveau-inspired crowns and orchid and lily embellishments.” - Kate and Laura Mulleavy, Rodarte
“Undone natural romance. There is an angelic innocence to the hair that balances beautifully against the intricate clothing. The look is effortless; like she just woke up like this and embraces her unique texture.” - Odile Gilbert for Schwarzkopf Professional
Effortless Angel Waves
1. Prep hair by washing thoroughly with Odile’s favorite BC Bonacure Color Freeze Sulfate-Free Shampoo ($18), followed by conditioning with BC Bonacure Color Freeze Conditioner ($21) to seal in color and bring hair to optimal pH. Odile loves how this shampoo and conditioner duo creates a lightweight and long-lasting protective barrier that sets the foundation for any look.
2. When the air is wet, apply OSiS+ Flatliner Flattening Iron Serum ($21) to seal the ends for controlled texture. Blow dry with a diffuser and using your fingers, take small sections and work hands into a twist and squeeze hair to create loose waves that feels effortless, easy, and undone.
3. Once dry, generously shake cult-classic OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder ($23.50) into hands, applying from mid length to ends of the hair with the same twisting and squeezing motion to create texture and wave. This must-have powder gives controlled texture like no other--it’s just about every stylist’s secret weapon for a lived-in look without being weighted down.
“OSiS+ Dust It brings a lived in feeling to the hair without being too heavy.” - Odile Gilbert
Enchanted Undone Chignon
1. Follow steps 1 -3 for Effortless Angel Waves.
2. Using fingers, pull back hair into a loose chignon and pin with bobby pins.
3. Pull out a few short whispering pieces to delicately frame the face.
4. Finish with a light mist of OSiS+ Elastic Flexible Hold Hair Spray ($19) to seal in the look. Elastic provides moveable, touchable, natural hold while protecting hair from the elements -- it’s a backstage staple.
All products available on LoxaBeauty.com.
About Schwarzkopf Professional
For more than 116 years, Schwarzkopf Professional has been a leader in the salon business, with brands and technologies that make people's lives easier, better and more beautiful. Schwarzkopf Professional is part of the business unit of cosmetics/toiletries of Henkel Consumer Goods, and is worldwide one of the leading suppliers in the hairdressing business. Based on a professional partnership with the hairdresser, Schwarzkopf Professional focuses on providing innovative concepts and services, which match the needs of International salon businesses. Schwarzkopf Professional is present in over 80 countries. Well known International brands include BLONDME (blonde color, care and styling), leading brand IGORA ROYAL (color), Essensity (color), BC Bonacure (care), and OSiS+ (styling). There is one unique pulse which combines Schwarzkopf Professional, their salons and consumers, that we Together Have a
Passion For Hair. Schwarzkopf Professional’s daily goal is to bring that passion for hair to life.
For additional information, please visit our website at Schwarzkopf-ProfessionalUSA.com. For up-to-the-minute news on all things Schwarzkopf Professional, follow @SchwarzkopfUSA on Instagram and Twitter and connect with us on Facebook at Facebook.com/SchwarzkopfProfessionalUSA.
About Odile Gilbert
Associated with the catwalks of Paris, New York and Milan, the images of the most famous fashion photographers and the advertising campaigns of the most prestigious houses, Odile Gilbert’s work as a hairstylist has been one of the mainstays of the fashion industry for the past decade.
Some of Odile’s best known and most reported work has been her collaborations on runway shows. After working on her first fashion show at the 1994 “Love Bal” in Vienna at John Galliano’s invitation, the British designer commissioned Odile for his own shows from 1995 to 1997 and then on Givenchy and Christian Dior to follow in later years. Future collaborations included Chanel with Karl Lagerfeld, Hermès, Jean Paul Gaultier, Christian Lacroix and Nina Ricci.
Odile’s more recent runway collaborations include Rodarte, Zac Posen, Altuzzara, Suno, The Row, and Thakoon in New York and Alexis Mabille, Courrèges, Elsa Schiaparelli, Jean Paul Gaultier, Guy Laroche and Moschino in Europe.
For more information on Hair Stylist, Odile Gilbert’s work, please contact Megan Tully at Exposure NY; 560 Broadway, Suite 407, New York, New York 10012, PH: 212-475-5565, FX: 212-475-5004. A portfolio of her work can be found at http://www.exposureny.com.
Contact Information for Schwarzkopf Professional: Jordan Landes-Brenman, Beach House PR, jordan(at)beachhousepr(dot)com, (310) 693-2991.