Novi, MI (PRWEB) February 18, 2016
At TU-Automotive Detroit (June 8-9) industry leaders and disruptors from Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Jaguar Land Rover, Zipcar, Techstars and more will lay out their visions for the future of the car in the digital society as automotive draws the eyes of industries, governments and consumers worldwide.
The brand new agenda and line-up can be viewed here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit
The message of this year’s conference is clear: for automotive to take a leading role within the rapidly expanding connected world, collaboration of efforts, resources and competencies is needed within companies and across the industry.
Gareth Ragg, Managing Director of TU-Automotive, said “Last year we saw the emergence of three core trends in automotive: connectivity, mobility and autonomy. This year, these are coming together to form one pillar in automotive strategy, connecting with the wider connected world.”
He continued, “As ever, TU-Automotive Detroit provides the place for executives working in this space to uncover new businesses and trends, and network with 3,000 attendees to build the partnerships that will grow their business and influence.”
This year’s TU-Automotive Detroit promises to answer every pressing question facing the industry, including connectivity, ADAS, mobility models, insurance, data, infotainment and more.
Collaborate To Put Auto in the IoT Driving Seat
- A.I. CHANGES THE GAME: From infotainment to safety services; harness the awesome power of machine learning to transform the car into an accident free, personal companion
- EMBRACE CYBERSECURITY: Collaboration, standards, ISAC’s - the foundations have been laid. Now take action to mitigate the risk to your products, customers and future of auto
- SMART CAR MEETS SMART WORLD: Reimagine vehicle design, HMI and UX as the car plugs into the home, city and ‘things’
- READY FOR ROBOT DRIVERS? With rapid developments in sensors, software and silicon, can we skip straight to Level 4? Or do consumers and gov’t need more convincing of the reliability of SDCs?
- THE AUTO “ACCESS ECONOMY”: Rip up the rule book on vehicle sales, insurance and industry partnerships! Create a smart mobility blueprint for auto brands in the on-demand world
Hear from over 150 leading experts, including:
- Kaye Ceille, President, Zipcar
- Kal Mos, Vice President, Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
- Bret Scott, Head of Silicon Valley Future Technologies, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Matt Jones, Director of Future Technology, Jaguar Land Rover
- Tom Gebhardt, President, Panasonic Automotive
- Bryan Reimer, Research Scientist, MIT/MIT AgeLab
- Mark Dipko, Director Corporate Planning and Strategy, Hyundai Motor America
- Dr. Ulrich Quay, Managing Director, BMW iVentures
- Scott Reynolds, Audi Mobility Business Development Manager, Audi of America
NB. There is a $400 discount ending on Monday, February 22. Register here to secure your pass: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/register.php
Tickets will sell-out so early booking is advisable.
Follow the conversation at #TUDetroit or get involved via detroit(at)tu-auto(dot)com or + 44 (0) 207 375 7585 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7585
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com