There have been multiple times I've run into something and said, 'I’m so glad we moved to Intacct.'
Houston, TX and Santa Fe, NM (PRWEB) February 22, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for Glorieta Camps. Nestled in the foothills of the Southern Rockies, Glorieta is a mountainous escape that is perfect for the casual camper, outdoor adventurer, or extreme sport enthusiast. While the climate and unbeatable activities draw many here, the experiences and relationships formed make the greatest impact. The programs are loaded with more than just fun: each is carefully tailored to inspire and transform lives towards a deeper relationship with Christ. Glorieta is part of the Camp Eagle Family of Camps, which was started by Camp Eagle in Texas and has recently expanded to include Black Diamond Camp in Washington. After a rigorous software evaluation, Glorieta chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by the organization's ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Glorieta's Finance Team:
- Glorieta's financial reports were time-consuming to prepare and could only be presented in static formats.
- Managing fixed assets was a manual process that had to be done outside the accounting system.
- Management did not have enough access to relevant data or the ability to do comparative analysis.
- As the camp adds locations and entities, their legacy accounting system would not be able to scale to match that growth.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct provides Glorieta with real-time access to their financial information, from anywhere with Internet access.
- Intacct provides the organization with electronic workflows and approvals, streamlining manually driven processes and saving time.
- Intacct provides the ability to consolidate and report across multiple entities.
- The granularity of Intacct's dimensional reporting allows the finance team to provide reports to the board that once required a great deal of manual effort, or were unavailable with their old system.
Highlighted Comments from Glorieta's Director of Finance and Administration:
"The ability to report on dimensions is huge for us," said Jeff Ward, Director of Finance and Administration with Glorieta. "I see a lot of benefits with Intacct. I love having the ability to see multiple entities in a single report, and the ability to implement remote check approvals has been a real time saver.
There have been multiple times I've run into something and said, 'I’m so glad we moved to Intacct.'"
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations