Nonprofits face many challenges establishing and maintaining financial sustainability. Our goal is to provide an affordable, cloud application so nonprofit managers can get back to what really matters, managing their mission and growing their donor base.
Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) February 22, 2016
Devscape Software today announced the launch of a new cloud software application, changing the way nonprofits manage day to day operations. Argenta has all of the tools needed to effectively manage a nonprofit, at a very affordable price.
In a recent Twitter survey of nonprofit executive directors, 60 percent of respondents agreed the software applications they have tried are both expensive and difficult to use. Argenta is different because there is no per seat licensing. Choose one of only three plans, and there are no hidden costs, ever.
“Nonprofits face many challenges while establishing and maintaining financial sustainability. These challenges grow when an organization is supported by external sources of funding, such as government grants, which have been significantly scaled back in recent years,” explained Christine Swartzendruber, President and Chief Technology Officer for Devscape. “Our goal is to provide a complete set of tools and resources, in one online, affordable application, so these organizations can track everything from donations to projects and run comprehensive reports on all of their data.”
A leader for over 10 years in the development of nonprofit websites and web-based applications, Devscape has combined a wide variety of modules to deliver an enhanced user experience. Argenta offers a number of workflows focusing on management and analytics:
- Donation and Campaign Management – Tracks everything about donors and donations and provides detailed analytics to help increase contributions and acquire new donors.
- Work Management – A complete project management system with a work space for creating tasks, making notes and uploading files relating to a specific project or task. It includes checklists, calendars and password keepers for collaborating with a team.
- Support Desk – To track customer support requests and stay on top of deliverables.
- Point of Sale System – A module for every phase of a product’s lifecycle from vendor orders to inventory, distribution and invoicing.
- Volunteer Task Management – Manage the tasks and projects assigned to volunteers, to get the most out of available resources.
- Constituent Relationship Management - Organize information about Leads, Clients, Members, Donors, Volunteers, Staff Members, Partners and Vendors. Track all interactions, and information in one place so important information is easy to find.
- Much, much more.
These tools make day to day operations easier for nonprofit managers, so they can focus on what really matters: growing their mission. For a limited time, Devscape is offering a 25% discount for the first year to users who sign up during this launch.
Devscape Press Contacts: Lauren Randel, Director of Marketing and Communications for Devscape, lauren(at)devscapesoftware(dot)com or Christine Swartzendruber, President And Chief Technology Officer for Devscape, christine(at)devscapesoftware(dot)com, 904-625-6510.