It is an honor working with SimplyWell and helping them deploy solutions that ensure they are one of the most innovative and results-oriented wellness programs in the industry.
Omaha, Nebraska (PRWEB) February 24, 2016
Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. (BHMI) is proud to announce the completion of SimplyWell’s Enhanced Health Coaching web portal. BHMI has been SimplyWell’s software services partner for more than 12 years. The goal of this new web portal is to allow members to fully leverage SimplyWell’s personalized health coaching services.
“SimplyWell has invested heavily in our health coaching services because we are dedicated to helping our members achieve their personal health goals,” said SimplyWell CEO Michael Demman. “For example, our health coaches are not only registered nurses, they have also successfully completed health coach training through the National Society of Health Coaches. As a result, they are well qualified to work closely with each member to recommend individual health care strategies that are meaningful and attainable.”
To ensure members have full access to these valuable health coaching resources, SimplyWell partnered with BHMI to create an Enhanced Health Coaching web portal. This portal allows SimplyWell members to do the following:
- Self-schedule a convenient day and time to talk with their SimplyWell Health Coach
- Set S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, results-focused, time-bound) goals and achieve them with the help of their SimplyWell Health Coach
- Receive secure, online feedback from their SimplyWell Health Coach
- Access meaningful resources and tools that are specific to their health goals
In addition to providing members full access to health coaching services, the web portal is also a comprehensive tool for the health coaches. Below are some of the benefits the web portal is offering SimplyWell Health Coaches:
- Supports the configuration and implementation of custom coaching programs that have specific timeframes, events, milestones, etc.
- Allows health coaches to discuss goals with members and set up S.M.A.R.T. goal worksheets that give members additional motivation
- Provides the ability for health coaches to work with members on ambivalence worksheets to help them focus on wellness and remove obstacles to changing behaviors
- Makes it easy for health coaches to interact and give feedback to members via online journals and quick links
- Includes a call center queue for outbound, inbound, and return call support
- Allows health coaches to manage calendars and timeslots for coaching sessions
- Makes it easy for health coaches to provide specific resources and tools to a member
“It is an honor working with SimplyWell and helping them deploy solutions that ensure they are one of the most innovative and results-oriented wellness programs in the industry,” said Lynne Baldwin, President of BHMI. “The Enhanced Health Coaching web portal is the latest solution being deployed that illustrates SimplyWell’s commitment to helping its members achieve their individual health and wellness goals.”
SimplyWell LLC was founded in 1998 by a group of pioneering medical professionals in Omaha, Nebraska, who envisioned improving wellness and workplace productivity, while cutting health care costs. Since that time, its team of health-conscious experts has developed relationships nationwide to effectively integrate employers, physicians, and individuals in personal and population wellness. For more information, please visit http://www.simplywell.com.
ABOUT BALDWIN HACKETT & MEEKS, INC.
Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. (BHMI) was founded in 1986 and is a specialist in creating primary software applications. BHMI not only provides premier software development services, but also a comprehensive set of consulting, design, engineering, and support services that can help shape the future direction of any company's application infrastructure. Whether it involves the creation of a new application or the enhancement of an existing application, BHMI has the in-house personnel and technical infrastructure to make it succeed. For more information, please visit http://www.bhmi.com.