Madison, WI and Houston, TX (PRWEB) February 29, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management and ERP solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership (WMEP). WMEP is an affiliate of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s national Manufacturing Extension Partnership, a national network of 59 centers that provide assistance to small and midsize manufacturers. WMEP is a specialized, not-for-profit organization providing targeted consulting services to small and medium manufacturers within their service territory in Wisconsin. After a rigorous software evaluation, WMEP chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the organization's needs.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by WMEP:
- The organization was using outdated accounting software with limited functionality and reporting capabilities; many tasks had to be done outside of their accounting system and in Excel.
- Client invoicing was very time consuming.
- Purchasing activity was tracked outside of their accounting system and in Excel.
- Recurring or similar transactions were not easily duplicated.
- The chart of accounts was large with over 300 accounts.
- External data was often summarized for manual entry into the accounting system.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct allows WMEP to automate many processes that had to be managed outside the accounting system and in Excel.
- Intacct's ability to attach files allows WMEP's finance department to move to more of a paperless environment.
- Intacct's integration with Nexonia has streamlined their time and expense processes.
- Building and automating financial reports and exporting them to Excel, when necessary, is a vast improvement over their old system.
Highlighted Comments from WMEP's Controller:
"The reporting wizard is so much easier to use than our old software," said Lori Hansen, Controller at WMEP. "Intacct allows us to build and automate tailored reports to see exactly the data we want. The AcctTwo team brought best practices to the project that were always based on the intended outcome, and they helped us design Intacct's dimensions for the best reporting capability."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and nonprofits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations