Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 23, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2016 Video Editing Software Grid report to help businesses make the best technology decision. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, and iMovie were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. DaVinci Resolve and HitFilm4Pro were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Adobe Premier Pro earned the highest overall satisfaction score and earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Software crashes — Many users wrote that they have issues with their video software crashing frequently. Six of the eight products featured in the Video Editing Grid Report had crashes as one of their top three areas for improvement.
- Operating system dependency — Four of the eight video editing products are only available for either Apple or Windows. Many users, particularly those working on both operating systems, found this to be frustrating or confining.
- Export ease — For many users, ease and speed of exporting completed video files was important. Six of the eight products had export as one of their top three most useful features.
About the Video Editing Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 190 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 38 products listed in G2 Crowd’s video editing category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 60,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.