“With so many uses and configurations, the Flex Station is the perfect solution for schools searching for better ways to offer reimbursable meals and snacks.”
Huntington Beach, CA (PRWEB) February 25, 2016
Cambro launches its latest addition to its mobile vending line of products: the Flex Station. From cafeteria to classroom, the Flex Station allows foodservice operators to be in more places and reach more kids to meet participation goals for breakfast, lunch or any meal time. Fully customizable, the Flex Station will help reduce serving time and give kids time to eat by setting up portable Grab-N-Go stations in convenient locations.
“With so many uses and configurations, the Flex Station is the perfect solution for schools searching for better ways to offer reimbursable meals and snacks,” says Stuart Sharp, Vice President of Strategic Sales at Cambro Manufacturing.
Flex Station Features & Benefits:
- Easy to assemble, configure and adjust
- Requires minimal storage space
- Simple to maneuver through hallways
- Optional Camchillers keep food fresh
- Works with a variety of food pans and food boxes
- Ideal for breakfast in the classroom, fresh fruit and vegetable programs, boosting a la carte sales, supper or summer feeding programs
Cambro Manufacturing, based in Huntington Beach, California, is a leading manufacturer of equipment and supplies for the foodservice industry worldwide. For more information about Cambro visit http://www.cambro.com or contact Cambro Customer Service at 800.833.3003.