Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 24, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2016 Donor Management Software Grid report to help businesses make the best technology decision. The Raiser’s Edge was named as the only Leader in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Bloomerang DonorPerfect, DonorPro CRM and NeonCRM were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Customer support and training — Many users reported negative overall feedback when they did not feel satisfied with the vendor’s ability to assist users. Some product vendors provided support features including live-chats, webinars, and newsletters that gave pointers and tips to users. Those users highlighted their ability to fully utilize a product when provided with the necessary education and information.
- Complexity and scalability — Users from different sized organizations demanded different levels of database size, customization, and additional features. Users from smaller organizations were often satisfied with minimal external capabilities. Others from larger organizations demanded high, back-end functionality, diverse reporting abilities, and large-scale marketing features.
- Cost is key — Nonprofits must be especially cost-conscious, and smaller organizations often cannot afford some of the large-scale products. Many of them were willing to sacrifice analytics, tracking, and appearance benefits to purchase a product that is solely capable of completing essential tasks.
About the Donor Management Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 160 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 99 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Donor Management category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 60,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.