The Travel & Adventure Show is Americas favorite travel show series. The LA event is the largest travel show in the country and travel enthusiasts return each year to find everything they need to dream, plan and book their next vacation.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 24, 2016
The event of the year for savvy travelers is the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show at the Long Beach Convention Center, and it’s just days away, Feb. 27 and 28. With 500+ exhibitors, celebrity keynote speakers, renowned chefs, travel industry insiders, authentic music and folkloric dance performances, must-have travel gadgets and accessories, and exclusive travel deals, the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure show is the nation’s largest travel show and one of Southern California’s Top 10 consumer events.
"The Travel & Adventure Show is Americas favorite travel show series," sad John Golicz CEO of the shows. "The LA event is the largest travel show in the country and travel enthusiasts return each year to find everything they need to dream, plan and book their next vacation."
The Travel Theater at the 2016 Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show features:
- Peter Greenberg, Emmy Award-winning CBS News travel editor
- Rick Steves, chief executive officer of “Rick Steves’ Europe,” guidebook author, PBS travel host, and America’s leading authority on European travel
- Samantha Brown, Travel Channel host and travel “ambassador”
- Pauline Frommer, editorial director of Frommer Guides and publisher of Frommers.com
Travelers can find inspiration at the Destination Theater, featuring dozens of locale-specific workshops and presentations, including:
- “Fiji- The Untouched South Pacific”
- “The Best of Cambodia: Kingdom of Wonder”
- “Welcome to Guatemala, The Heart of the Mayan World”
- “Discover Czech Republic”
- “Adventures in Australia & New Zealand”
- “Yolo County – Always In Season! ”
For insider tips and tricks for smarter, safer and hassle-free travel, the Savvy Traveler Theater offers:
- A “Know Your Nevada Feud” gameshow (travel agent focused)
- “Travel Smart & Pack Right” with Angel Castellanos
- “Bring Meaning to Family Travel (without Breaking the Bank)” Panel with Jen Miner
- “How to Carry-on and Travel Light by Packing Right” with Briggs and Riley
- “Better Travel Photography”
- “Travel Smart with Technology” with Angel Castellanos
- “The Dirty Truth About Family Travel”
Host and Executive Producer of Taste Texas TV Amy Kushnir and Executive Chef of Taste Texas TV and Sub-Zero Wolf Garth Blackburn host the Taste of Travel Stage, where foodies can enjoy cooking demonstrations and delectable samples of global cuisine from noted chefs such as:
- Japanese “Ramen Master” Chef Shige Nakamura
- Executive Chef of La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club and Author Bernard Guillas
- Owner of Long Beach Crawfish & Cambodian Cuisine Chef Chad Phuong
- Chef Noree Pla Kongvut, owner of Luv2Eat Thai Bistro
- Kari Underly, Author, Master Butcher, Principal of Range®, Inc.
- Chef Chi and Chef Mark, Owners, Taiwanese restaurant MIMI 5 BOBEE
- Arnold Rozacques, Bartender, Hotel Dharmawangsa
- Master of Sake and Certified Sake Educator for Sake School of America, Toshio Ueno
- Chef Andy Matsuda, CEO/Chief Instructor, Sushi Chef Institute, Torrance, CA
- Nir Margalith, Head Chef, Co-Founder/CEO of Puzzle Israel Tour and Catering Company
Featuring cultural performances from around the world, the Global Beats Theater is where travelers can enjoy a range of musical and dance performances.
The 2016 Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show will take place February 27 and 28 from 10 am to 5 pm at the Long Beach Convention Center, located at 300 E. Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, CA 90802. Tickets are available now online for $12 for one day or $18 until Friday, February 26 (use promo code: LAPR). Children 16 and under are free. At the door, tickets will be available, cash only, for $16 for one day and $25 for two days. For tickets and information please visit http://www.LATravelShow.com, email info(at)LATravelShow(dot)com or call (203) 878-2577.
1000TravelTips.com is the event’s national media sponsor and Cruise Planners/American Express Travel is the official travel agency partner. Tourism Fiji is a Major sponsor, with Supporting sponsors including Rick Steves’ Europe; Taiwan Tourism Bureau; Amazing Thailand, Indonesia Tourisme and Yosemite Experience Pavilion. Contributing sponsors include Japan National Tourism Organization and Victorinox Swiss Army. Other event sponsors include Sunset Magazine, and the Los Angeles News Group.
About UNICOMM LLC
UNICOMM LLC is an independent business-to-business communications company specializing in originating and managing world-class trade shows, conferences and digital properties. Unicomm’s productions include the nation’s largest and longest running series of travel events, Travel & Adventure Show® in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, D.C. and San Diego and 1000TravelTips.com
# # #
Marketing Maven Public Relations